for I don't do dance clubs

11/24/2019 c2 aliciacevbra
Well nothing bad ended your night.
12/8/2017 c1 8GamerSweetheart
I really liked it but you have a few him instead of her or her instead of him
10/1/2016 c2 totalqt91
Brilliant story. Very sext
5/13/2016 c1 1MistressAva
You could definitely make a story out of this! I would love to read more. :)
5/13/2016 c2 19SassyDKitten
Pretty freaking hot! I can see how they would work together as well!
5/12/2016 c2 vamplady019
WOW! Just, just, WOW! That was so fucking HOT! Damn! I'm horny too! I Loooooooooveee it So much! Oh my gosh That girl sure is Lucky! And the song! Damn, Girl. You picked the perfect song for the chapter! Everything was perfect! Oh my gosh I want to trade places with Lucy! Can I? JK, my hubby does the same to me, so I'm okay. Well, he's not Laxus, definitely, but he does the same to me that Laxus did to Lucy. So, in a way I'm kinda lucky. Anyways, excellent job with this chapter! And, did I say that it's really hot? Because it was, believe me.
4/27/2016 c1 2kurahieiritr JIO
Very nice little one shot. Talk about a radical one eighty shift from ignored to adored moment. LOL. I could see it though with Laxus. He is the hot and cold kind of man in my opinion. Only, until someone manages to get his OCd in action . . . then he'd be fixated on keeping his claim in place. LMAo. Guess we'll never know whether or not Lucy was able to kick in the OCD side or not.
6/16/2015 c1 vamplady019
That was so HOT! Too bad it didn't have a lemon in it! I can't believe that the girls were jealous because of her. They're supposed to be her friends. That's just wrong! I'm just glad that Laxus was the one that ended with Lucy! Are you gonna do a chapter story of this? Or are you gonna leave it as a one shot? I would have loved for it to be a chapter story! I Loooooooooveee your story nonetheless!
4/19/2015 c1 kerippi
Luv it! Update soon :D
3/6/2015 c1 justloverly
Amazing! ;))))) yay. Update pllllleeeeeaaaassssseeee! !