FanFiction.Net
for Harry Potter and the Lycan Uprising

1/19 c2 Guest
Hello I hate to be that certain guy but I feel the need to remind / encourage you to update or say you have dropped the story it has been a number of years since this story has been updated the lycan uprising needs some more chapters I think it feels lonely at just the two but a good startling point. PLEASE keep up on this story at least with what ever other story your currently making 4.5 stars one issue is the updating period just throwing it out there.
9/19/2023 c2 DrakenWolf56
So did you drop the lycan rising story since you last updated it in 2015 and it's 2022 or are you at a roadblock on how to continue the storyline?, I'm honestly wanting to know since the first chapter is good looking forward to the others you could be cooking up!
5/17/2023 c2 Dennis Kelso
Hi I'd recommend rereading the first chapter then improve it with the general direction you had it going but with a clearer vision for the story it helps.
8/6/2022 c2 kristinamanga
C'est quand la suite de l'histoire ? x)
8/6/2022 c1 kristinamanga
Et nous en France, nous utilisons les mètres et les centimètres !
2/19/2021 c1 Carol542
Love it, can’t wait to see what happens next
10/3/2020 c2 Guest
keep writing this story
6/18/2020 c2 dennisdaugherty1962
please update soon I love this story.
11/21/2018 c2 Jacobgamble1234
Please update
11/20/2018 c1 bloodline 69
update story author please
10/5/2018 c2 Dennis Wayne Daugherty
Please update soon i love this story
8/31/2018 c2 Decepticon Malt
When are you continuing on Harry Potter and the Lycan Uprising? I’ll hope it will be soon. I’ll be waiting till the next chapter
7/25/2018 c2 orionastro
well very good story so far i hope you can update soon ,but what about Cedric , did Harry Saved him ? , by biting him ?
4/24/2018 c2 Dennis Wayne Daugherty
Please update soon i love this story
9/29/2017 c1 1Korin Dragoon
Naruko Uzumaki-Namikaze(female Naruto) and Hinata Hyuga from Naruto, Raven and Jinx from Teen Titans, Luna Lovegood and Su Li from Harry Potter, my own O.C. I'll PM you hir profile, Zantanna Zatara and Cassandra "Cassie" Sandsmark/Wonder Girl from DC, and Katherine Anne "Kitty" Pryde/Shadowcat(X-men) and Cindy Moon/Silk(Spider-man) from Marvel
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »