for The Anime Games

3/14/2016 c3 4YesaniChan
I really just want to see Stein mess up and fall down a hole. Would that be too much to ask?
2/14/2016 c3 Titania-Musibi
UPDATEEEEEE!
12/24/2015 c3 Kagamine12
HEY! OKABE! OR KYOUMA WHATEVER! I GRANT YOU THE PHONEWAVE(name subject to change) and some JUICY CHICKEN #1
9/5/2015 c1 11gamerright11
Good story, but at the top for angel beats does the M and F mean male and female?
7/1/2015 c3 Titania Musibi
Sponser: Titania Musiby
Show: Code Geass
Character:Lelouch
Item: Two canteens of water
Note: Thought some water would help.

Sponser: Titania Musiby
Show:Blue Exorsist
Character: Rin
Item: A cake with a hunting knife and three canteens of water
Note: You can't survive long without water :)
5/9/2015 c3 1Brightheart10
No! Saber!
4/11/2015 c2 8Abi the Authoress
Can Stien give someone a bomb from what was left over from his other sponsor? He seems like the person to disguise a bomb like that. Good job on the chapter!
4/10/2015 c2 233DPhantom
Ohhhhh. I wanna sponsor!

Anime: Blue Exorcist (would you expect anything else from me? Lol.)

Who: Rin (again, predictable.)

Item: Sukiyaki

Dear Rin: Many tributes dies because they lack food, which makes them weak and vulnerable. Good thing you don't have to worry about that, isn't it? Enjoy!

Love - 3DPhantom

P.S. Cool story. At the end will you have the dead ones come back as altered creatures? Like in the real Hunger Games? You should make them Dragons instead of Mutts!
4/10/2015 c2 1Brightheart10
I wish the people from Fate Stay Night and SAO could all win. Maybe FMA:B too. You should have someone pull a Katniss and destroy the place, which could also kill so people. Ugh, I have plot bunnies for YOUR story running around my head. And could you take a look at my Fanfic? Wow this is a very random review.
3/22/2015 c1 iluvbooks
Sponsor:
Show: Soul Eater
Tribute: Stein
Item: Stein's chair
note: i thought you would want this, you could also hit someone on the head with it
3/18/2015 c1 4Fordandra
Question: Will you be doing anything to help alleviate some of the confusion of your disheveled audience? I hope I'm not the only one, but I have not seen all of these, nor do I plan to, but still wish to read this mega-crossover. As much as I'd like to read this, I'm afraid I won't not be tolerating the ongoing research I must partake of if I am to understand it. If you could at least add a key or some description or something, it would be much appreciated. Thanks.
3/16/2015 c1 1Brightheart10
Shiro and Saber!
3/11/2015 c1 fswgfsdgffsdg
Rin x Shiemi... Please let them survive!
3/5/2015 c1 Wasps
. . more . . .Wasps.
3/5/2015 c1 Mary Christmas
Wat r u doin? U ned ta stap. staap!1!
20 Page 1 2 Next »