for Survival for Freedom

When will u update?
9/1/2016 c15 Guest
When will u update?
8/14/2016 c15 2ihatemyoldaccountnamewhywhywhy
I'm really sorry that your feeling depressed, I hope you feel better by the time I post this! In a few of the previous chapters you mentioned needing ideas for what happens to her and I got struck with the idea that sometime after the female titan first comes and kills Petra and Levi's squad, (RIP Petra, you will forever live in my heart) Miya is told that Levi went missing on an expedition (he ran out of gas with some other people in his squad) and Miya is all like "I won't leave my brother to die!" and sneaks out in the night with 3DMG and gets lost then gets captured by a titan because she couldn't fly the 3DMG very well to escape (preferably one with meaning like it did something or ate someone) and before she gets eaten Annie shows up, saves her, and leaves her where she can she the wall again. I just thought up all this and man I have never typed so fast in a review. I really suck at trying to tell someone what to do but the reason is I think that Annie is kind of underrated as a cruel and unloving person when she does kind of care like how she spared Armin. Basically, I just want Miya to sneak out in the middle of the night and gets caught by titans I know you have not updated in months and I really hope you won't be abandoning this story. {Hope you got a good job BTW!}
4/30/2016 c15 3West.Artemis
Sorry it's been so long since I've read, high school's been keeping me busy :( This really is an amazing story though, probably my favorite I've read so far. Please pick it back up!
3/26/2016 c15 Guest
I LOVE SUPERNATURAL CATCH UP ON IT! And update when you can no rush just please don't leave this story!
1/14/2016 c15 2Kayla Ackerman-Smith
Hope there's more
8/1/2015 c14 2Wannabedemigod01
You should add a part where Levi briefly meets Eren also I think was thinking maybe give Miya a "boyfriend" or playmate that's like 8 or 9
6/10/2015 c12 Bob The Bucket
Yay can't wait for next chapter
5/20/2015 c9 Wonderfantasy
I really like this so far, I can't wait to see more! Please update soon.
5/3/2015 c9 PepperCornPie
Hi, nice chapter!
I enjoyed reading the simple bits of Levi's life with his little sister.

Couple of things I should point out: Try and highlight the 'with Levi and the others' POV changes ect, ect otherwise us readers mistake it for part of the story and not just a time skip.

Also you used a lot of 'Thens' this happens with everyone. It sounds like a list (he then turned away and walked away', 'she then laid her head on', 'they then parted ways' ect ect. It just doesn't let the story flow as neatly and it's a common mistake people make when they rush or something. Try and find other words to describe what the person does next.
Like instead of: He then turned away and walked away-try: "Lets go" Levi said with annoyance as he turned away from the annoying whelp of a 'boy' and walked out the room, followed closely by Isabel and Farlan. it gives the characters more feel and depth :)
(If you like I can always help with little things like this. I already Beta and help another author with her story )

Like I said, besides the flow I really am enjoying this story and I can't wait for your next update!
Hopefully I hear from you soon
PepperCornPie
4/15/2015 c6 5PepperCornPie
it's a good idea and story
feels a tad too rush and un-organised but still a good idea.
Surprisingly Levi isn't OOC as I thought he would be. He's still tough and blunt but you've gotten it toned down for the little sis. Though I have to say that when it comes to the part of Levi returning from outside the walls after losing Isabel and Farlan, you might want him to start drawing into his cold self and maybe him not being as soft to his little sister? might start pushing her to become stronger so she will be able to protect herself? and will be over the top protective of her.
keep up the good work and I hope to see an update soon :)
PepperCornPie