for Unity

7/9/2017 c6 1Filisgare
So many things to plan. They are all handling it way better then I would. But being stuck with Draco wouldn't be ALL bad.
7/9/2017 c5 Filisgare
So much going on! I like how Hermione stood up for Draco. I am interested to see if they have a chat about what happened at the manor.
7/8/2017 c4 Filisgare
I just keep falling more in love with this story.
7/8/2017 c3 Filisgare
Damn.
7/8/2017 c2 Filisgare
There isn't a thing about that chapter that I didn't love.
7/8/2017 c1 Filisgare
I like how you're setting up their school year and schedule. I'm looking forward to reading this story!
6/30/2017 c22 Guest
This was sooooo amazing
5/29/2017 c22 3dyslexic penquin
Lovely fluffy romp. Loved there being a pressing need for the marriage law, like a real why should we agree to this. Happy pick me up for a stuck in bed sick day.
5/19/2017 c22 48Dream Painter
Fantastic story! I really, really enjoyed this take on the Marriage Law plot. It was so enjoyable and satisfying to read. Definitely a favorite. Thanks for sharing!
5/17/2017 c22 AndyOlympus
This was a lovely story. I absolutely loved Draco in this, he grew up so much. Nice explanation on why his mark faded. I hope you start writing Dramione stories again.
5/15/2017 c7 schizoelim
God this was soooo hot! I love it
5/3/2017 c22 Lorraiine
Ohmygosh! Definitely one of my favorite Dramione's ever!
4/28/2017 c22 muzzarae
Fantastic read.
4/14/2017 c22 2carrierd
This story was really sweet, as are your other stories. I was a bit worried about the progression of the relationship, how quickly Hermione took to Draco, but in retrospect it makes absolute sense. It truly is a lovely story :)
3/11/2017 c22 meganificant
Such a beautiful story. I enjoyed every word! Thank you for writing :)
867 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »