for Unity

5/24/2021 c3 Fris Comyns
I don’t know if it was McGonagall or Shacklebolt that said “Thank Merlin” when the Golden Trio agreed to help with the new Marriage Law but, it was a tad tactless when Merlin’s Law was the one that forced their hand!
5/24/2021 c2 Fris Comyns
Love the fact that the Marriage Law was to head off, the by far worst, Merlin’s Law, so much easier to justify. Loving the character dynamics, who doesn’t love Blaise being a player. Looking forward to the rest of the story, just that I’d pause my reading for a quick comment.
2/16/2021 c19 michelle.stein
I love this story so much and omg, the image of McGonagall and Slughorn naked...ahhhhh, my poor brain! cannot tell you how excellent chapters 15 and 17 were. I cannot believe I have this on eReader and have to get on here to comment, so worth it though. I'm delighted by your sweet, protective, nurturing Draco.
11/25/2020 c22 4Louisa Caraballo
thank you for this! I love to trade off dark and lighter stories and this was exactly the break I was looking for! honestly beautifully written
10/30/2020 c2 1nnnnnnnnniamh
I really love how you're showing the Marriage Law coming into reality instead of just plopping it down and saying "it's just a thing now there ya go"
10/15/2020 c11 Slytherinbabe40
I love this bit about the house already accepting her blood!
7/19/2020 c22 Guest
This was a delightful read! Gorgeous. Thank you for sharing.
7/13/2020 c22 Guest
i just finished this book andi have to say you did a wonderful jo ! i loved the character development you wonderfully and i really enjoyed this book
5/13/2020 c2 Raina
Interesting, the Marriage Law almost has an un-hatable beginning. Nice.
3/10/2020 c22 fyorarules
I feel like I definitely read this before but it was so worth the reread for all the cuteness to unfold a second time :)
2/24/2020 c21 7Meggie0205
Cute story! Loved it!
2/17/2020 c3 wrdvmt
Draco’s duty to express the others’ feelings indeed hahahah
2/8/2020 c22 18xxKLxx
Fantastic story! Great work
2/6/2020 c6 xxKLxx
Dobby! Oh my!
1/18/2020 c22 EdDbookfan1018
I have read this so many times. Love its simplicity. Thank you.
867 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »