for Unity

5/7/2019 c2 Guest
The viginity stories were sad, most of the group were way too young and in casual relationships.
5/6/2019 c9 lillyivyrose
I love this story. Please send me the address to your Pinterest page.
3/26/2019 c22 93albe-chan
Even though I'm so beyond late to this party, this fic is amazing!
Thanks for writing it and making a lazy day in bed more enjoyable with a good read.
3/19/2019 c19 Francialua15
Love this fanfic
3/10/2019 c14 HPforever2018-3
I love this story. I have read it multiple times. One tiny thing annoy me every time, I read it: those awful jewelries. No teenager would be caught dead with horrors like that. Safirers necklaces might look good on Elizabeth Taylor or on gueen Elizabeth, but not on a teenage girl. Shower her in beautiful modern jewelries instead. He can afford it. And save the family pieces for when she is old and frumpy.
3/2/2019 c6 FriendofTrees
Hehe. I love how Draco plays Harry.
3/2/2019 c5 FriendofTrees
Ooo, so good!
3/2/2019 c4 FriendofTrees
D & H have so much steaminess between them! Love it!
3/2/2019 c2 FriendofTrees
Reading this again...maybe my 3rd time! It's so fun!
2/24/2019 c1 Stawberrylove
I really love your style! The storytelling is compelling. A detail perhaps, but you never mentioned the sorting ceremony in this chapter. To me, it belongs in there, even as inAfter the sorting of the firstyears they all had supper". Love Hermione's reaction to having less NEWTS than she hoped for . I really enjoy this work so far.
2/6/2019 c22 EdDbookfan1018
I do not know how many times I have read this! When I read something with a Draco who is evil or stupid, I have to come read this one to make me happy. thank you!
2/2/2019 c22 blueyez141414
This story was great! I loved reading it!
2/1/2019 c22 btbasb7
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it
1/9/2019 c11 1otteranddoe
I'm so sad I cant find your pinterest
1/9/2019 c8 otteranddoe
I would love to see the pinterest! you've given such beautiful descriptions
867 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »