for Unity

3/15/2015 c5 3HollyThorn
I really loved this chapter. The chemistry is brilliant and I couldn't keep the stupid grin off my face the whole time I was reading it!
3/14/2015 c4 Fed up with FF.net
Well darn. I was reading this really slowly (mostly because I have been working on coding for the last week) and got to chapter four, reached the end and saw there was nothing more!

I love this take on it - am really enjoying the subtle chemistry between Hermione and Draco and though I already know who they are both ending up with (given the fic category) I can't wait to see how they are going to get on :)

Thank you.
3/14/2015 c4 HollyThorn
I love it! You've really captured the essence of the characters and how they have to adjust to going back to school. And THEN to find out they've to marry?! I'm looking forward to find out who gets paired with who and the new chapters!
3/13/2015 c3 3G the Headmaster
I should gave spent my time reading this instead of the huge unfinished Fic I was reading!
3/13/2015 c4 ladymagna1100
Awww, Draco got Hermione the perfect birthday present. Very sweet way to end the chapter.
3/13/2015 c4 rayray1827
Amazing! Simply love, love, love this story! I really like the day header/setting when you start another scene, I haven't seen that with many stories on here but I feel like it helps the reader keep up and not get lost/confused. I like that you've kept it by the books, so to speak, and made it an actual possible continuation of the story instead of going and changing major stuff from the book then do your own thing. When George said something about her birthday I was hoping draco would get her something! HAH was from him, right? I was rather bummed that you ended there but I can't wait for the next chapter! I'm hoping to wake up to a new chapter in the morning ;) happy writing!
3/13/2015 c4 21ShayaLonnie
LOL Calling Ginny Weaslette or She-Weasel is one of my favorite fancanon things ever.

Ooo sexy Neville standing up to Draco. Now both of you take of your shirts and let's wrestle this conflict out! LOL!

LOL I can so see through Draco's polite facade. He's probably having such a hard time not shaking as he says "please" to her. Fantastic.

Haha. Okay, I know Michael's line is so ridiculously cheesy, but it's one of my favorite lame pick up lines ever.

Okay so I'm reviewing as I read, and I have to think that Harry is going to end up with Daphne here. Which I can't wait for. Ron... hrm... not sure. She has to be at least a half-blood.

Love the idea of the tattoo being a homing device and infidelity issue. It's one of my favorite things that's used in Marriage Law fics.

"It has to do with Harry, Ron and I and our spouses." "It has nothing to do with you." - LMAO!

Awwwww... he got her her favorite book. That's adorable. Left me with all the feels!
3/11/2015 c3 ShayaLonnie
I really like that this story differs differs from typical marriage law stories in that the law was put in place to protect citizens against a pre-existing magical fallback. Very different. Can't wait for the sorting ceremony!
3/11/2015 c3 ladymagna1100
Fantastic chapter. So far I like the direction you are going with this story and can't wait to see everyone's reactions when they get paired up. I'm dying to see what couples you make!
3/8/2015 c2 Guest
Awesome! Loved the truth and dare hope you continue!
3/9/2015 c2 3G the Headmaster
Some excellent ideas in your fic.
3/8/2015 c2 ladymagna1100
I just so happened to stumble upon this story and thought I'd give it a try. I do enjoy a good marriage law fic, even if there are a zillion of them out there. Generally speaking, the issue with this type of fic (or any other plot that is well used such as a memory loss fic or veela fic, etc.) is making your story different enough from what has already been written. I think you are off to a good start and I look forward to seeing where you go from here.
867 « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58