FanFiction.Net
for Corellian Detour

1/25/2021 c40 Yoda
Love this story. I have read it many times. There should be a part 2 where they complete their bonding.
4/19/2019 c40 Guest
Rediscovered this. Loved it just as much the 2nd time around.
3/17/2019 c40 Guest
Please continue
3/13/2019 c40 Guest
Please continue you are so tallented. This story is my favorite and I want to know what will happen next.
1/4/2019 c40 Guest
Hello, just for asking if you are going to post the other part of this wonderfull story. This is my favorite ever story.
12/21/2018 c40 2cassandane
Fun fic, nicely done!
9/16/2018 c40 Guest
Thanks for another great story. I would really like to read the third part of this serie too. It will be great if you come back and publish more of your stories.
7/13/2018 c1 calliezop
Just reread both of these stories for what seems like the 20th time. We you ever post the 3rd story? Come back! (Sad face)

I love these, and even knowing the end of this one I still feel the pain they are both going through as this story progresses.
3/9/2018 c40 Guest
both Strategic Maneuvers and Corellian Detour are wonderful great way of showing H/L feelings. Exactly the way I see them too. I really hope you will post your follow up story.
2/8/2018 c40 Guest
Wow! I loved this so much. It was really unique and full of fun and sweet moments. Still plenty of the UST and angst that I personally love in H/L fanfics. This had it all. I can’t believe I am just finding this.

Also loved your fun notes at the start of each chapter. They really brightened my mood.
10/20/2017 c40 Guest
I loved this story so much. It is my favorite please continue. I want they together.
4/29/2017 c40 Guest
Oh my, where is the following story you mentioned? Please come back!
3/15/2017 c40 7BetweenMindAndHeart
I enjoyed this story️. I was wondering what happened to the third part of the series?
12/20/2016 c1 addyfox
My word this is good. Just what I needed. So so hope you write the next one. Thank you x
10/19/2016 c40 Guest
What happen with the new story Long, Long Way to Go I realy want to read this. This 2 stories are the great i want to read the conclutio. Please
357 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »