for Chosen

4/10/2015 c1 Llew444
(too lazy to sign in)
PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEAAASSSEEEE do thia for the other games, and them all meet upbwith Red and Gold by some means! This story was actually really interesting
3/20/2015 c1 38ChocolateTeapot
This is a great story! It's a very interesting take on the topic. The description of how he experienced the voices was amazing. I particularly liked the description at how it started.

There are a few typos:
I think the region next to Kanto is spelled “Johto”.
“there were more species of Pokemon then people believed.” “than”
“more pokemon then the original hundred-fifty” “than”
“Red's training had made him a formidable oppennet” “opponent”

The search for Mew and how the voices trickled off was great too. How Red tried to cope with the voices being gone was also really well done. My favourite bit Red's final interaction with Gold.
3/6/2015 c1 Guest
Amazing introspective of the protagonists. Love the detailed changes as Red progressed through his journey, how you worded the Twitch-elements. Artfully written and very enjoyable to read.
There were a few minor typos, but all-in-all, this was fabulous. You've got yourself a fan.
3/7/2015 c1 26NoSignalBlueScreen
Wow I was kinda surprised here. I was expecting it to be a different perspective from just a 'twitch' fic, but this was actually an even more different perspective than I'd imagined and it was great. The whole, Chosen thing, the voices being his strength, being forgotten.

I liked how the story was moved and the story dictated by the voices rather than Red or Gold. The story asked (metaphorically) What are the voices doing now, where are the voices, etc. This reflected the very premise of the story being that Red and Gold were being strung along like puppets and the voices were the master of the show.

A great little one shot :)