for Grace

2/6/2005 c6 15the-hinotori
That was nothing short of brilliant. Nicely paced and arranged. Loved it!
8/15/2004 c6 10Wolf Jade
wow, it all makes some sense to me now. i loved it.
7/6/2003 c6 16kimr1989
aka kim1989

Minn, I had to read this again! It's 10AM, it's already nearly 90 degrees and I'm having cold chills! I LUV this story! Wonderful!
5/3/2003 c6 9Charming-Storm
OOh and Aww. This story was so incredibly cute. LOVED the last chapter, it was really good. Really.
12/9/2002 c6 1Hips
I absolutly LOVE this fic! It was so amazing. I'm all giddy from just reading it. You should deffinatly write more. I love your stuff.

My favourite image was of Bosco, Faith, and Gracie on the bench. ACK! I loved this. You rock!

Juls
12/9/2002 c6 22LaneIA
My gosh! I loved this story. Too bad for Sully. Wouldn't we all like to win a lottery. Thanks for sharing this with us.
12/9/2002 c6 67Kate Anderson
Oh my God, I love it! This is amazing, really it is, truly amazing. I loved Ty's point of view and Alex was so charming! Plus the Bosco/Faith bits were so perfect. Wow, I just totally love this story!
12/9/2002 c6 6Karlei Shaynner
Excellent! :) :) I LOVE IT! I LOVE TY!
12/9/2002 c5 1strawberrytears
oh man, i love this story, you did a great job with the whole ty POV thing. Hope u write the last chapter soon!
12/9/2002 c6 7DreamLoveBreathe
I have to appaud you on this story, I LOVED it. Totally absolutly loved it! I read most of it yesturday, causing me to be late for work, and then read the rest this morning.

I really loved that it was a Ty story, but ofcourse ADORED the B/F portion. WTG!
12/9/2002 c6 22lifesaver55
Again I have to say this is the most awsome story. I loved it the first time I read it and I love it even more now. Thank you for posting it here so everyone can enjoy it as much as I do.
12/8/2002 c5 2ljae
phew! glad that turned out so good. It made me sick to think of ty like that
12/8/2002 c5 22lifesaver55
I read this on another Third watch site and I loved it so much. Its the most incredable story. I'm so glad you decieded to put it here. It's so well written and I love Grace so much. Great work.
12/7/2002 c5 11Bobbie1
Come on Minn...can't you write faster? lol

I love this story, especially the part about Ty and Sully when he tells sully to stop the car...And Grace, what a cutie..
12/7/2002 c5 322Andorian Ice Princess-AIP
very clever story. more to come? so glad it was a dream. man that would have sucked if he ended up like that. nice to see another davis story. this site needs more. check mine out called color blind if you have some time. but yes please continue, a good read :)