for Mavis's Responsibility

12/5/2020 c3 Joshua Sarabia
I wish this story was not left abandoned its so god and to see it leafed be hind with no new updates since 2015 is disappointing. Aside from that your a great writer and all a the stories you write are amazing, the adoption stories are may favorite stories they all ways worm my heart. Keep up the good work.
11/5/2020 c3 There are not names
Would love more of this story
10/28/2020 c3 5Dex Zabeth
i love this simply cant wait for more
5/23/2020 c3 2Jacob Phantom
Please update your story soon!
5/5/2020 c3 ScarletRainbow1
I love this story, but your last update was June 2015. Please, come back and help Harry have a good childhood, and find and stop Dumbledore's 'evil activities' and Moldy-Shorts.
10/10/2019 c2 RyantheSamurai
This is one of my favorite stories as it is very unique motherwise with Mavis and we get a fatherly figure from Dracula. The other monsters are all really nice too and make great aunts and uncles. One mistake though is that Lilly didn't create the blood wards, dumbledore did after she died as said in the Sorceor's Stone. She gave harry a personal protection against voldemort that would burn at the touch and cause any spells he cast to be redirected back at him but it was not related to the blood wards in anyway. You were however very accurate in stating how the potter wills were never read but it means someone sealed them. If you need a sample of your blood to open something after you die, then that's just stupid and counterproductive, all evidence points to dumbledore sealing the wills. Dumbledore's goal of raising harry away from his famee by illegally placing him at the dursleys is complete BS. Firstly There wouldn't be a boy who lived if it he told people that Lilly was responsible for killing Voldemort, secondly a wizarding family like the Tonks would not have spoiled him and the grangers or a mugleborn family could have been sought out, thirdly placing a kid in a household where he would recieve no love and be abused every way save sexually is a recipie for another Dark Lord as Tom grew up in a similar environment, and lastly he only wanted him away from his fame so he could manipulate harry and raise him to die. Fortunatly harry will grow up loved, aware of his heratige, tolerant of other races, protected, and will not have to learn magic at hogwarts. Hopefully Sirius can be freed and Lupin can join in despite abandoning Harry. On another note PLEASE DO WINNIE X HARRY! Out of all the fanfics I would want this or hazbin hotel to be updated or a fanfic with harry being raised by Kindred from LoL or Aisling from the Secret of Kells to be made. I know you get a ton of requests but even if you dont do them you still make wonderful stories.
7/28/2019 c3 Guest
If I may make a suggestion regarding your stories in general, I’ve noticed how many you have and how many have less than 5 chapters, and thought I would suggest just picking a few to focus on and finish before moving on to another group and finishing them and repeat.
4/5/2019 c3 1xTCatxx
Oooo this is so good I love it
ps; I really wouldn't mind seeing Mavis/Severus I mean come on he deserves a happy family
He was abused by his father bullied in school didn't had any friends because of his status as a halfblood and because of being poor then tricked into Voldy's fellowship of slaves and losing his only exfriend because of his stupid young mistake and made to serve as a spy that ends up everyone hating him even more and dying in the process which I really didn't like I mean come on he was miserable from birth till his death no happy family at all couldn't even make one cause of all the status he got really I wouldn't mind having Mavis/Severus and rising Harry as their son
2/27/2019 c3 deathwearsblack
Please update when you can.
1/24/2019 c3 1Raeanne Bedard
please update this soon, i love how nice the HT group is being to sweet little Harry and curious as to what Dracula and group will do to Dumbledore and the Dursleys. also wonder if this Harry will end up in Durmstrang as its closer to Transylvania
12/22/2018 c3 Guest
Frakking update plz
11/4/2018 c3 4Hivedragon
I do hope that you will get back at this soon its brilliant.
7/25/2018 c3 6ColdFang
Very Nice!
7/8/2018 c3 Guest
Hoping for more chapters
4/27/2018 c3 crimson blood king
What is the greater good?you all ways hear dumbledore's plans mentioned as the greater what does it story by the continue
112 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »