for Whispers

6/24 c1 Guest
More, please! Excellent theme, story, very imaginable. Next chapter, does her he meet his daughter?
4/28/2019 c1 Guest
Wow! Thanks
5/25/2018 c1 34Beyondtoday
This was the best version I have read. God speed, Mr. Spock and Mr. Nimoy.
12/24/2017 c1 kimjo2
What a beautiful story and tribute. Thanks so much
8/25/2017 c1 debbie white
very good and it is an honor to read and enjoy your writing
8/28/2016 c1 Renewed Fan
Awesome story! I wish you would write an alternate story, after the first movie, where Christine informs Spock of her pregnancy and this time he listens to her. He agrees to stay on earth and teach at Starfleet. Then TWOK happens. He fights back to return to his family.
8/20/2015 c1 11Ygraine vom See
I was too emotional to read your story, when you posted it. So beautiful sad, I'm still crying.
6/9/2015 c1 Guest
Beautiful tribute. Thank you.
3/17/2015 c1 pandorablueskies
This was an excellent story-very touching and believable. I hope you will write a sequel. Thanks for such a good read!
3/11/2015 c1 Roots4Miami
What a great story. It would be wonderful if you could continue the story. Grandfather and granddaughter getting to know each other. Also would love to see Spock meet his daughter. What is his daughter like? If possible please continue!
3/7/2015 c1 Carriewhowasreading
Beautifully done. Thank you!
3/7/2015 c1 walkingreader
Actually a plausible outcome. I always wondered what might have been, once the link to T'Pring was broken. Every 7 years he goes through Pon'Farr unbonded, or so he would in the Star Trek universe. Written well for the topic. I thank you for the venture onto a road not taken. Keep writing.
3/7/2015 c1 rosebudlady
Liked your story - Spock is a favorite
3/7/2015 c1 32ladybrit
So sad and yet so good. I love your insight into Spock's life and his feelings for Christine. I hope there is more to come?
3/7/2015 c1 7Saavikam69