FanFiction.Net
for In The Backseat (On Hold)

4/19/2015 c5 12karina001
Ah, not good news to hear that you will be putting this on hold. Hope your 'difficulty' with it sorts itself out sooner rather than later. I've been enjoying it.
4/6/2015 c4 15honeyabyss
Ouch, this cliffy... Allen totally recognized Kanda! Oh, I can't wait for more. The build up of tension made me as twitchy as Kanda was probably feeling. Seriously, I was tapping my foot and reading faster because I knew that Allen would be there and see Kanda and just yes

Abyss-chan out!
4/4/2015 c4 12XavierForest
YES! This chapter finally came out! Good work. Now I'm desperate to know if Kanda recognises Allen
3/31/2015 c3 Wolfgirlwarriorcat
Yay! Awesome i cant wait for them to meet!
3/21/2015 c1 Kumihoi
Not a fan. Needs work.
3/21/2015 c3 12karina001
Now why did it take so long for me to find this gem? Thoroughly enjoying it and looking forward to more.
3/21/2015 c3 Cutiepie120048
Great chapter! My new muse

Keep Up The Good Work!
3/16/2015 c2 12XavierForest
DAMNIT! You got me addicted!
3/15/2015 c2 Guest
I like this a lot.
I'd love to read more about Kanda's past.
And Kandas meeting with "the fourteenth" is sure to be interesting or hilarious, or even traumatising.
Anyway I hope you update next Saturday!
3/15/2015 c2 LittleMissy
Crap just hit the fan! Orange eyes... I'm trying to think of someone who has orange eyes. Alma maybe? I don't know his eye color. The only thing that comes close to mind is Tyki but his are yellow. Oh well, I'll just have to wait and see. Can't wait for the next!
3/11/2015 c1 XavierForest
and now the fun begins
3/7/2015 c1 Guest
Its good so far but you spelled Lenalee's name wrong
3/7/2015 c1 Mr. Magic Mushroom
Loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter!o
28 « Prev Page 1 2