for The Ghost is You

3/15/2019 c1 LadyofLothal
Just thought it was appropriate to let you know that I’m now dead after reading this fic. All the feels actually killed me, and now I’m just a ghost too. Thanks for that.
Either way it was absolutely beautiful and I loved it. This deserves so many more reviews. I think a lot about what River thought during those last minutes in the Library, and what it felt like trapped in that computer and believing everything outside to be completely untouchable. I still wonder how “gone” she really is, and if another Doctor in the future, when finally facing the end of their timeline, would return to the Library and join her in the computer core...
Anyway, thanks so much for writing this, even if it did cause my death! :)
2/2/2016 c1 11Hiiraeth
Ahh, what a wonderful read! I enjoyed this greatly, as sorry as I feel for the both of them. Thanks for writing.
8/25/2015 c1 Guest
This...is everything!
4/28/2015 c1 6Katherine the Fabulous
I like the idea that this is the epilogue, that they will steal the final moments. And River's POV adds so much feeling to it! I mean, how DID she feel all those moments? What did she think the library core? Her ghost has obviously been there before. This was absolutely stunning, and I'm sad I don't have any more to read. I eagerly await your next anything.
3/9/2015 c1 Blue Bear
Your story is well written, so much that it make me cry at the end.
Put an end to River and the doctor story is realistic, but so sad.