FanFiction.Net
for John and Margaret: Mr and Mrs Thornton

12/16/2020 c4 GlassMazeGazer
It feels just a little bit odd to see Ann Latimer being so genuinely friendly with Margaret here. In the TV miniseries especially, but also in the book, Ann was a pretty focused _competitor_ for John Thornton’s interest & was also fairly well socially aligned with Fanny, also no fan of Margaret’s. I get that required social niceties would lead to put-on politeness, but here Ann feels genuinely nice to Margaret. I would expect to see a much slower warming-up, if at all, between these two characters even with Ann having dropped her interest in John when his finances took a dive & with her having a fiancé of her own.

The friendship between Fanny’s sister-in-law & Margaret, on the other hand, works very well in the story. I didn’t get much of a feel for Watson’s intellect from the book or the series so that leaves plenty of room for creative license regarding him, & even more for an invented OC sister to take an interest in another woman with a sharp mind like Margaret.
3/11/2020 c9 Kygreylady
Enjoyed this immensely!
6/12/2019 c9 sari18
Thank you for completing the love story. Marvelous. Let all readers if you have other love story about our couple.
6/12/2019 c9 Charmed26
Sooooooo good! What a wonderful end. If you turned this into a longer series of one shots or dare I say a fully fledged story I’d be so happy. Lovely series anyway and quietly true to the characters!
6/12/2019 c9 LoveInTheBattleField
So hot, please update the next chapter quickly!
6/12/2019 c8 LoveInTheBattleField
This chapter was wonderful, please update the next chapter quickly!
6/12/2019 c9 Guest
Wow...you are really adding to this story..well done
6/11/2019 c8 Charmed26
Stop spoiling us with so many updates. We’ll get used to it! Great job as always!
6/10/2019 c7 Mcmjp
Wow! Great story
6/10/2019 c7 roses0002
I loved this chapter so much! The way John and and Margaret reminisce and cherish each other is so precious. I'm really enjoying this story
6/10/2019 c7 LoveInTheBattleField
Great chapter, please update the next chapter quickly!
6/9/2019 c6 LoveInTheBattleField
Another nice chapter, please update the next chapter quickly!
6/8/2019 c4 Mcmjp
Nice continuation
6/8/2019 c5 LoveInTheBattleField
Nice chapter, please update the next chapter quickly!
6/7/2019 c4 LoveInTheBattleField
Mrs. Hamper is something else! Nice chapter, please update the next chapter quickly!
45 Page 1 .. Last Next »