for Pieces of Them

12/30/2019 c5 6justyourfriendlyneighbor
yes fall out boy! Ahaha this was great and you’re right it’s a totally awesome song
4/30/2018 c4 Paula sullivan
This started off as so sweet.

Then the last paragraph had me laughing my ass off. I LOVE how you wrote Howard. Hahahaha
12/14/2017 c9 xXMizz Alec VolturiXx
So sweeet
5/16/2016 c9 24Soccer-Bitch
I just love Anna and Bucky
3/5/2016 c9 sarah0406
So I just read your whole Bucky/Annie verse, and I have a question. Does Anna's not aging factor mean that she'll still end up alone in the end anyway because they're all going (even Steve and Bucky) to grow old and she won't? Or will she somehow find a way to go back to normal, or the boys are also not aging after the cryo? And I'm pretty sure her non aging factor is the reason she doesn't have her period anymore...
12/9/2015 c9 4ObsidianPhantom
Bucky and horses... My world is now complete! And I can see it too! I can see Bucky as the type of man who would love horses. Raising them. Riding them. Working with them. It's an awesome life, really.

Hmm, when I think of Bucky I think of Dutch Warmblood's, Arabians, Andalusians, and Quarter horses. He would look so hot with a hat. *Dreamy look*

Hmm, now when I think of Anna I see Saddlebred, Nakota, Thoroughbred, Gypsy Vanner, and the American Paint horses. It'd be so cool if you wrote a 'what if' one-shot of them with horses in the barn. I could see Anna showing Bucky how to oil a saddle so the leather doesn't crack, or how to get a horse to accept a bit. *Goofy smile*

Don't even get me STARTED on the topic of KIDS! Their kids to be exact. *Weeps in the background* Bucky would have daughters. Just because I could see him being wrapped around a little blonde with his eyes finger. Then the sons would come after. Hehe. Oh we fans can dream...

Love the song list at the end!
12/9/2015 c8 ObsidianPhantom
Still. Freaking. Sobbing! Even HARDER now! Damn it! Ugh. This- this is such a wallop. And so so so bittersweet cause we all know what happens and it's fucking horrible and Hydra can FUCK itself sideways with a spork and I'm ranting and angry and mushy and going awww and Bucky is the perfect man I don't care what anyone says!

Ugh. *Flops back into chair*

I can't even tell you how much emotion I'm feeling right now. It's crazy! This is my favorite one-shot, I tell you. Favorite. It's beyond words! Hell, anything you write about Bucky/Anna is beyond words! I can find no fault.

You should totally rename is Bittersweet Home. Give us crying fans a warning about that dangerous level of Feels in this one.

P.s. Will warn everyone, I was listening to Heartbeat Song (Skrux Remix) on Youtube; do not read while listening if you want dry eyes! The combination of song and one-shot will make me bawl like a little girl.

P.s.s. It fits the one-shot SO damn well, it should be illegal.
12/9/2015 c7 ObsidianPhantom
Ohmygod! Just wow... I can't even ugh. Brain is floundering here! My eyes are blurry! BLURRY! Ya hear that! God look at me crying on my keyboard!

WHAT is WITH your stories! I've been reading fanfiction for a good decade. I can count on one hand how many fic's have actually made me teary-eyed. Nope. Not your stories though. I don't get teary-eyed. I bawl. I cry. I whimper. I freaking sob! SOB!

*Sniffles* You should get a prize for getting me so damn emotional.

Ugh THAT record. Always. Gets. Me.

*Wipes wet cheeks with a tissue*

Again, the world needs more men like Bucky! But then if there were more men like him there would be a lot of dead girls because we'd all die from the sweetness. Freaking voice recording on a record... So sweet it BURNS! Lol!
12/9/2015 c5 ObsidianPhantom
BIIIIIIGGG RREEEEEEEDDD BBBUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTOOONN! *Laughs crazily* LOVE IT. LOVE IT. LOVE IT. LOVE IT!

Especially that last sentence! ;3
12/9/2015 c4 ObsidianPhantom
Damn! You just CANNOT find men like Bucky nowadays. I view them as an extinct species. *Sighs and smiles* Bucky. Bucky. Bucky. He's sooo AMAZING!

I flippin' ADORE every single heated word of this one-shot! The way Bucky goes off on Asshole (because that's what I call dad's that are dicks) makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

ANNA I WANT YOUR MAN!

The world needs more Bucky's. Honestly. Seriously.

Howard at the end! I SEES IT! I see were Tony gets it! *Snickers* He's a sly fox if anything! I swear! "Wanna go tell her Barnes told us to not tell her sumthin?" *Cackles wildly* Soo perfect! Favorite dialogue!
12/9/2015 c2 ObsidianPhantom
I need to go to the hospital! I have a lethal case of the Feels! Oooh, swear to God they are my OTP! They are just too perfect! If Marvel ever paired Bucky with someone I'd rebel like nobody's business. I bet every fan would be behind me with that too!

BUCKY/GLOW FOREVER!

P.s. I am SO going to read this on New Years! *Grins*
12/9/2015 c1 ObsidianPhantom
...A sniffly Bucky Barnes all laid up in bed with a blanket... Oh. God you are SO right!

So. Cuuuuute!

Gosh I need a Bucky plushie to hug- *Gasps* AND a Glow plushie! That would be perfect. I could hug out the army of FEELS this one-shot gives me! :3

Bucky and Anna are so freaking adorable here! *Squeals*
12/5/2015 c5 SaySomethingNiceDarling
awwww that is adorable!
9/14/2015 c9 8Explorer08
I love this series! It's well written, it has made me laugh, it has made me sob my heart out, and I have loved every moment of it!
7/30/2015 c9 Guest
Honestly, I usually hate BuckyxOC fanfics but I absolutely LOVE this one!
103 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »