FanFiction.Net
for Pay It Forward My Ending

2/9/2016 c1 13Cloelius Princess
I'm actually sorry that there aren't more fictions about this movie. It took me years to watch it but when I did was falled in love with it.
1/11/2016 c1 39JohnGilbertVampirehunter
"The other boy and he circled each other till Trevor felt something sharp go into his side"

That's not exactly what happened. The boy drew his knife and then Trevor got shoved toward him and ended up stabbed and I think it was an accident because the look on the boy's face was one of shock not "yay I stabbed him. I like this though. It's happier but still doesn't change theme of the movie (random acts of kindness and random acts of violence).
8/4/2015 c1 13tjw242
Yup, it's short, but we all wanted this ending (﹏) I really liked this. You could've made it better by maybe italicising Trevor's/anyone's thoughts, that way it's clearer. Also, if you just slow it down, I think the imagery would be a bit more powerful. Anyway, great alternate ending :)
- TJ
5/31/2015 c1 1Kelli Gustafson
I wish this is what happened :)
5/30/2015 c1 grovyleanime
I like this ending a lot, I just watched the movie and I didn't really like the ending.
3/8/2015 c1 19draco122
my friend i agree with you one hundred percent that ending needed to be changed. It was a great movie and you captured the spirit of the movie very well.
Draco122