FanFiction.Net
for Roger's Bad Day

9/3/2018 c1 463KagamiPINKAgreste
I love both Roger's relationships. His with Herman as a friend/co-worker dealing with Raul is great. Not to mention understated sadly. Than of course Roger's relationship with his Jessica is always beautiful. True true Roger's toon idols are Goofy & Bugs Bunny. Honestly more Goofy a bit of shocker. ;) Yea Jessica should have gone to Raul to literally smack sense into him! That tickle time was adorable. The kiss of course made Roger melt. (Giggles)
7/26/2018 c1 9Nickzilla20
This was cute. I love that Jessica is being the best wife she can be and trying to cheer up Roger. I also like that you made some references from the movie like in the beginning how roger was supposed to see stars and not birds and when he stated how he admires Goofy. Good story
5/29/2018 c1 1AmeliaDogwood
This is adorable! I love it 3
Only problem I see is in the beginning it says "Rabat falls and see birds, not stars!" followed by "But I thought it was birds in this scene." And I am assuming one of those is supposed to be flipped. Other than that, awesome :)
3/12/2018 c1 Cute
Great story and you did a good job capturing the characters and I like that Roger looks up to goofy which gives his story more of an arc. Only thing, he says Pppppp...please!"
2/21/2017 c1 6Black-Rose23
These two are so sweet together, truly one of the best toon couples ever.
12/11/2016 c1 April Nevils
This story was about Roger having a bad day and so jececa made him feel better.
12/11/2015 c1 FormerFanficWriter
Awww! This was too cute.
9/19/2015 c1 8MrJoshbumstead
Great story! I love it! This would have made a great episode for a Roger Rabbit TV series.
6/2/2015 c1 BBB
Adorable. That's all I could say. Good read.
3/30/2015 c1 4David Fishwick
Brilliant idea and thanks for writing.
3/13/2015 c1 65AnonymousZGirl
this was great :D

oh by the way you had put a 'e' in the end up 'mad' by mistake but don't worry I knew what you meant
it was at the part where Roger is telling Jessica "Uh not good, honey I kept messing up on scenes and made Raul very 'mad' at me,"
so anyway again this was great story and I'm so faving this :D
and it is nice that she made him feel better.
3/11/2015 c1 dreamer 3097