for Vacations

1/21 c7 Elise Deschat
"Best laid plans of mice, men and Police chiefs...
2/1/2016 c7 15Cubit2
Nicely done. Clever plot, well written and kept my interest. Always love me a good Danny story.
6/5/2015 c7 Long Live BRUCAS
HA! Fields busted Danny is 5-0s and only there's. Even the governor knows that the team needs to stay together. Loved the press conference. And then the meeting with the governor at the end.
4/13/2015 c7 3crokettsgirl
This was such a good ending to a very good story. Thank you for writing again, it's been to long and I've enjoyed this story very much. Sue
4/13/2015 c7 cargumentluv
Great story!
4/13/2015 c7 12JazzieG
And alls well that ends well! Another entertaining story.
4/13/2015 c7 8storyfan101
It's nice to see Denning support the whole team, but especially Danny after this whole debacle.

Nicely done - great story!
4/13/2015 c7 32Honor Reid
Thank you for another great story!

I love how you write the team as family.

4/12/2015 c7 Guest
LOL! Great ending except I wasn't ready for the end. Hope you have another story up soon! I have told you before, but, once again, I love your writing.
4/12/2015 c7 36Wenwalke
Very well thought out story, I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
4/12/2015 c7 daleaikman
All's well that end well. Loved you story. Just kind of sad that there wasn't any hurt Danny and worried Steve, Chin and Kono. Maybe the next story.
4/12/2015 c7 trout1986
Well done !
Very enjoyable read
4/12/2015 c7 6jada951
glad they get to stay together.
as it should be!
4/12/2015 c7 210Evil Cosmic Triplets
A very fitting end. I really enjoyed reading this. Thank you for writing and sharing it.
4/12/2015 c6 Evil Cosmic Triplets
It was good to see Fields put in his place, and to see a plan in place for dealing with cold cases. :-)
133 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »