for Vacations

4/2/2015 c6 Guest
I have been really looking for and longing for this update. The governor did good!
4/2/2015 c6 8storyfan101
Oh, nicely done! I so needed to see Chief Fields get his comeuppance. And best of all - Danny gets recognized for his skills but stays on the team!
4/2/2015 c6 benswa
Where had he gone wrong, indeed! Definitely a demotion and it looks good on him. Maybe he will think about what he's done (or not done) in his attempts to 'steal' Danny. Hopefully it will be a lesson learned but I'm thinking not. Can't what to see what happens next.
4/2/2015 c6 lauraeb
Love it ... Fields was handled just like he was trying to handle Danny! Perfect!
4/2/2015 c6 stefrosacarnevale
Another wonderful amazing awesome fantastic fabulous magnificent chapter update.
4/2/2015 c6 4stargatesg1973
You'd think he wouldn't have to be told where he went wrong. A question: CAN Gibbs adopt Danny? That would be interesting.

Waiting patiently for more! :)

Michelle
4/2/2015 c6 140Wolfa Moon
Oh, yes! Please let there be a little more.
4/2/2015 c6 WinterWicca
Oh wow, I think I pulled something, I laughed so hard. Great, just great.
3/30/2015 c5 4stargatesg1973
I have just started watching Hawaii 5-0 now that they are on Netflix and getting caught up. I've started reading the fanfic and came across your stories. I'm not all caught up and looking forward to more of your stories. I've really enjoyed them.

Michelle
3/26/2015 c5 12JazzieG
Fields is going to get his comeuppance sooner or later. People don't handle being manipulated well. 5-0 even less so!
3/25/2015 c5 BunnyBear27
So cute love the bowing part at the end. Can't wait to see what happens with the press! :)

THANKS FOR WRITING AND SHARING THIS AWESOME FIC!

I wait anxiously for each new chapter as I will for the next one.

LOVED IT! Super addicted! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
3/25/2015 c5 trout1986
Love the Ohana backing Danny all the way
3/25/2015 c5 2SaKuRa-MIna
Oh man I can't wait for the explosion in Fields' face. It shall be glorious! I LOVED Danno taping them bowing down to his superiority. Lol. Awesome job! Keep up the great work and good luck!
3/25/2015 c5 Shelley67
Fields needs to pay - he is such an idiot
3/25/2015 c5 37Honor Reid
Fields is an idiot. I agree with everyone on that point. Loving the bits of domesticity with the team.

Thanks!