for Vacations

3/25/2015 c5 stefrosacarnevale
An amazing awesome chapter update keep up the great job can't wait to see what happens next.
3/25/2015 c5 8storyfan101
I am glad the team is figuring things out. Hopefully Denning gets on the same bus (once his meetings give him five minutes to think it through). I really want to see Chief Fields pay for all his manipulations.
3/25/2015 c5 TMVH50
Love the blackmail pictures that Danny took at the end Nice light-hearted ending to a very angsty chapter!
3/25/2015 c5 daleaikman
Fields is digging hissefl in deeper and deeper. Great chapter. I have a feeling that its going to get bad before it gets better.
3/25/2015 c5 WinterWicca
I'd pay good money to see this episode. Dude, just keeps getting better. Wow Fields left off digging his own grave with a shovel and moved up to a backhoe. Please sir, may I have some more?
3/25/2015 c5 Guest
Enjoying this story! Updates don't come fast enough for me!
3/25/2015 c5 9pargertwo
Terrific chapter. Loved when Danny recorded them! Can't wait to see Fields get what he deserves for trying to back Danny into a corner.
3/25/2015 c5 lauraeb
Love them all united behind keeping Danny in the Ohana! Can't wait for Fields to get his just dues!
3/25/2015 c5 purpledogsarecrazy
Can they get any intel on fields to help bring him down and bury him
fabulous chapter
3/25/2015 c5 rosie44
I was asking myself if Fields was stupid in the early part of the chapter so I'm glad to see the team ask that question too. Fields really needs to get what is coming to him. I'm quite liking the team in unemployed/administrative leave mode.
3/25/2015 c5 3crokettsgirl
Perfect! They are all putting it together including the governor. I am so glad, can't wait to see how far Fielding takes this before he is stopped...love the taping of them teasing Danny with We're not worthy...lol...Great job. Sue
3/25/2015 c4 lovesanimals
Great chapter!

I hope that someone reminds Denning how much Danny suffered when he profiled for the joint 5-0/NCIS case (Lost Souls). Then he might realize that Danny really doesn't want to spend all his time profiling.
3/22/2015 c4 Patty DeWitt
I was delighted to see another of your stories. I really enjoy them. I'm also reading your other H50 stories for about the fifth time...they are really good.
3/21/2015 c4 Libraryelf
Sorry, Chief. You mess with one 50, you mess with them all.
3/21/2015 c4 10Effie17
Wow! Thanks for another great chapter. I look forward to the next one.
134 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »