for The Heartfilia Family

3/3 c81 4Elizabeth Backell
Since Elise and Simon are in the games, can you do Pandamonium? If most of the original powerhouse guilds are competing might as well right?
9/7/2020 c81 12ROCuevas
Really interesting chapter.
9/2/2020 c80 WeeDevil
Really hope you continue this amazing story
8/26/2020 c80 jophiel022
I hope you can continue this! Reuse some of the challenges from the show
3/9/2020 c80 Madbulldog97
I really hope you resume this story, I have been following it since day one and have been enjoying it since. I would actually like to see a "Father's Day" chapter where the kids spend the day with Lucy.
2/28/2020 c80 Ben Howe
Do me a favor and resume the story. I'm just a big fan of the Heartfilia family and I'm interested to see this go down. Will one of the strangely enough 3 fairy tail teams win or will crater beasts become the new Raven Tail. I can't wait to find out
6/3/2019 c80 Guest
CONTINUE! Please
10/22/2018 c1 Guest
I thought cosmos and the other one were pregnant
8/25/2018 c80 Guest
is this the end of the story or will it continue?
8/7/2018 c73 Guest
A little disappointed that Mavis and Lucy hasn't had a kid as well and that she was on Tenrou Island.
2/21/2017 c79 ROCuevas
Really good work this was.
2/21/2017 c8 78snakeboy33
In all honesty, I can sympathize with Simon somewhat. If all of a sudden, I was pulled from the person I always considered my parent, then dropped in a completely different world and told to accept this new woman I've never even met before (who impregnated, then left my mother), I'd be rather bitter too.
1/23/2017 c78 1samuel.bryant17
Glad that you found some inspiration for this chapter. It was good. Jenny Realight does seem to come off as a pretentious, snooty bitch most of the time, so I'm glad that you chose to write her in a different light. I look forward to reading more chapters as they come, especially about the events that you have planned for the upcoming GMG.
11/28/2016 c77 briancovington2000
Hope for more chapter soon love your story
11/1/2016 c77 BonzaTheBear
Hi!

I've been reading your stories for a long time (mostly Futa Lucy and this one) and honestly, I've loved every second of them. Now, I'm actually a massive Grammar Nazi, but your stories are the first time I've been able to look past the spelling/grammar errors simply due to the quality of the story that's been written. So, kudos to you, friend, and I hope you keep on writing. Whilst I don't know the reason behind your occasional spelling errors, all you can do is try to improve, and I've noticed a sharp decrease in mistakes in the last 20 or so chapters.

Sorry for the long review!

Hope you keep going,