for Cheshire in Jail

1/17 c4 djbootyllama
Monkey D. Luna who is that? oh that sweet little girl, she died years ago. The names Cat... Cheshire D. Cat at your services.
12/20/2021 c11 Kate-Kitkat
Hi are you going to continue this? this is beautiful i hope you continue this. I'll be waiting for this to be updatedtake care always author-san.
8/5/2021 c1 4HollowSea
Idk why but I always prefer the name to stay luffy even if its genderbent i mean luffy is pretty universal i feel.
10/24/2019 c11 1Mythelfa
I hope that you will continue this story, I really like it.
Good luck
11/17/2018 c11 Titania1796
Cuando actualizas de nuevo y que paso con Sabo el volvera al barco de Shirogihe, por que no aparecio en la guerra..
7/25/2018 c11 3black moon inu
I really love this updated version of the story and hope to see more soon. It’s very well written and you can feel the slight madness in Luna. I keep coming back to this story and rereading it. Best of wishes and hoping to see more from you soon!
2/25/2018 c11 1Yuki237
Please please please updated soon really love the story
12/18/2017 c9 5Talonsen
Yey… Mary Sue FemLuffy, this is fucking convoluted as fuck. This story reads like a JJ Abrams plot and makes even less sense. But then again what do I fucking know, I thought that the X-Files and Lost were some of the worst television in history yet apparently tons of people love them.
10/14/2017 c11 1tamarahc
La historia me gusta me gustaría k continuará
Chao y recuperate
9/9/2017 c2 12Fencer22
This isn't too bad... but your dialougue is... off. It's too stiff in some spots. Like... how the hell do I explain this... impersonal maybe? These are people dealing with emotional subjects and here and there it just seems to fall flat. Also, you are overplaying the whole 'rather kill herself with dignity than be kidnapped' thing. It was over the top the first time coming from an 8 year old, repeating the sentiment isn't making it more believable.
7/6/2017 c11 Guest
Go for it. Best wishes to you for everything.
6/25/2017 c11 Hell Guardian Angel
Do what you have to do. You should put yourself down like that saying that we wont care. A lot of us would probably wait even years for this stories if that was what it toke. So take care of yourself first and good luck!
6/24/2017 c11 Rawrking
Sorry but this story is all purple writing and no substance. Skimmed all the chapters and got nothing. Stuck in prison arc could have been summed up in 1-2 chapters maximum. A drag to read.
6/24/2017 c11 BlackBloodyHeart
Aw! I hope the surgery goes well I love this story! I'm not sure if I follow you or not so i'm going to follow your profile/author thing right now!
6/24/2017 c11 2CelestialPirateQueen
Don't worry about it. I am glad you haven't left your stories. Take care of your self first. We can wait for as long as you want. What's a fan who can't wait, right? Good luck in your surgery! Hope you get well soon. And forget about Fanfics for now, focus on your life. A surgery for the fifteenth time sounds like you have been through a lot. So just focus on getting better, 'kay? Hope you don't take the stories down, though. You can rewrite them without deleting them, you know.
136 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »