for Snowtuft's Pain

7/31/2015 c9 5The Fiery Blaze of the Sun
Hey hey hey! Blaze in the house this time! AWESOME MEGA CHAPTER! And thanks for the shout-out. I feel so special. The next chapter of Polar opposites will be up on Saturday. I hope you have a good time away.
I think Heatherclaw and Eaglestar are being a bit mean. A cat can do what they want to do. And Snowpaw is a tunneler. I think Heatherclaw will ban them from going out alone until they have proved their loyalty. That would be another weak spot for Owlpaw to hit Snowpaw at. Once again, thank you and have great week!
Your friend,
Blaze :)
7/28/2015 c7 Guest
Is her name Leafpaw or Fernpaw?
7/28/2015 c6 Guest
Ivypool all the way!
7/28/2015 c8 The Fiery Blaze of the Sun
Hi! This is Oasis and Chips here. So, I got my own account, and I'm now called Blazethetomboy. Hope that makes sense. But I'm still Oasis and Chips. Okay?
Yep, Snowpaw is a tunneler. This is awesome! I'll PM you in a minute.
7/26/2015 c7 Oasis and Chips
EPIC LONG CHAPPIE! WHOOP WHOOP! And I like Leafpaw.
7/26/2015 c6 Oasis and Chips
Yeah, I started off liking Dovewing, when she was Dovekit, but now...nuh-uh.
I like Ivypool as a leader. She had proved her loyalty COUNTLESS TIMES and Dovewing just sat down and MOPED. Sorry this came so late!
7/24/2015 c7 12LunaDoesArt
One question: Is Heatherclaw the Heatherstar we see in Tallstar's Revenge
7/5/2015 c5 Guest
I think Squirrelflight
7/5/2015 c5 LittleGrayOwl
Definately Sandstorm. And I'm not just saying that because she's my favorite warriors character. This is a good story so far! I can't wait to read more of it.
7/6/2015 c1 1IeniraShur'tugal
Into the wild, but its actually called The Prophecies Begin now.
7/5/2015 c5 Hollystar
I love this story! I am having the hardest time deciding which cat to write... I think Tawnypelt deserves to be leader most, just 'cause she's awesome!
7/5/2015 c5 Queens and Snakes
ivypool
7/5/2015 c5 12LunaDoesArt
I think Ivypool would make an amazing clan leader. She's been through so much with the dark forest and it would put the other clans with the cats that trained in the dark forest. She seems like the sort of cat that wouldn't expect it nor really want it, and that makes the best leaders.
7/5/2015 c5 18Amberstorm233
This was awesome! Loved this and can't wait to read more! :D
QOTD:
Squirrelflight- She'd make a good leader, but I don't think the Clan would trust her after lying for Leafpool. That's a big part of leadership too; trust.
Lionblaze- In all honesty, he's a bit of a Gary-Stu and was already in the prophecy, so no for my leader vote.
Tawnypelt- I feel like she'd make a good leader. Not only is she a good age for it, but she also would create peace between shadowClan and the other Clans as well.
Graystripe- I believe Graystripe is too old in the fourth series to become leader.
Sandstorm- If it were the first or second series, I would have loved for her to be the leader. However with it being the fourth series, I don't think so due to her being so old.
Ivypool- Like Tawnypelt, I believe she'd make a good leader. She's very brave and loyal and clearly would do anything to protect ThunderClan.
So I have to say my answer is Tawnypelt. Though Ivypool is a very close first, I feel like Tawnypelt would be better because I feel like she's wiser and would unite the Clans.
7/5/2015 c4 Oasis and Chips
This story is brilliant! I've always wondered what would happen to Snowtuft! Starting him off as a loner is great! And abandoning his brother! I'd say do the allegiances next chapter, seing as we are now in Windclan so we can know who the cats are. I think Oasis is going to kill me. Ah well. Happy fourth of July (yesterday) I'm not American, but you deserve to celebrate. I have some friends who are American, so I went to theirs for dinner. Alright QOTD time!
Favourite cat-Hollyleaf. She's brave, loyal and she deserved that third spot in the prophecy. I'm not going to rant, but she is just amazing and I love her.
Least favourite cat-Dovewing. The Mary-Sue girly girl of Warrior Cats. 'Oh no I haven't got my powers! The world's going to end! Hollyleaf would have been much better as the third in the prophecy! Anyway yep, Oasis is most definitely going to kill me. Better end here.
-Chips