for Power Converters

1/25/2019 c1 2EmlynMara
Fun and fascinating rabbit trail.
6/27/2018 c1 81SpellCleaver
Really enjoyed this
2/4/2016 c1 169Virodeil
Interesting. :) I thought Vader knew Luke from interrogation reports though? But this was quite an interesting way of finding it out. I got a hiccup only when you lable one of the OCs as Takeshi something; it was just... blatantly Japanese.

I must confess, I'm one of the guilty persons for relating names with each other here... It felt like you were virtually poking at me when it was said in the story that Antilles was a common name and people bearing that name were not often related. Hahaha. It was interesting though, to see if a totally-different Skywalker were to meet Luke or Vader... Could even fit one of those Luke-Vader challenges, about somebody claiming he's "Anakin Skywalker."

The ending felt tantalisingly dangling. Were you thinking of following it up? But anyway, this was already nice.

- Rey
5/31/2015 c1 35ChocolateTeapot
Nice work! This is an interesting detail to have built a story around and you do it very well.
4/12/2015 c1 18Pink ranger 13
It's great story
3/10/2015 c1 11OfficerDonNZ
I could see that happening :) The likelihood though is sky high but then again we are talking about the force here after all ;)

Vader wouldn't be a happy camper to learn that Palpy lied but he shouldn't be that surprised with Palpy being a sith and all that.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service