for Truth Is

7/9/2019 c3 14khazrn43
Damn Charlotte I forget what an awesome story teller you are. You’ve got my lady bits tingling with all that innuendo Finn is throwing at Rachel. I want this Finn. Holy hotness
Honor their tether! Remember our drummer!
12/31/2016 c10 Cazzabluerose
Ahhh !
Loved this and it took me so long to find it :(
The author notes shows me that you wrote it during our most turbulent year of 2013 and managed to finish it for Cory !
Thank you , for all the Finchel fanatics out here and all the people who love/loved the the people who played those endearing characters on screen THANK YOU !
12/5/2016 c10 Bev beltz
This was a great story . I love your fanfics .are you writing new Finchelislove I hope so .thankyou ..
7/6/2016 c10 Celteb
Loved it!
7/4/2016 c10 Heidi9
Liked this very much!
5/3/2016 c10 GrandmaGoodwitch39
Just as good - if not better - at second reading. You are such a great Finchel writer! Please continue writing and helping us to keep Cory in our memories.
7/20/2015 c10 Amypilierfan123
AWWW! such an amazing ending i'm so sad its over :(

love that song by Phillip to :) that song just screams Cory/Finn being a drummer

cant wait for your next Finchel story
7/20/2015 c10 5Fellik92
Hii! I found this fanfiction lately and i just read it. It's amazing! Usually i don't like very much what is described as "finn and rachel broke up some years ago" 'cause i can't deal with it xD but i'm really glad i decided to read this, i love it. I have only a thing to say: in the chapter 9, the sentence written on Rachel bracelet isn't Italian xD did you use google translate? Because i can't recognize what language it is, a mix i think.. That sentence in italian is "il mio cuore è tuo per sempre" :) (yeah, i'm italian!).
Thank you for sharing this amazing story!
7/19/2015 c10 Guest
This was such a good story, I really enjoyed it and would be very happy if you checked in with little one shots of this universe. Finchel mommy & daddy are always fun to read!
7/19/2015 c10 27FinchelFan728
I love how things ended up for them :)
7/19/2015 c10 vickstick
This story was amazing
7/18/2015 c10 playtime2507
This was so good! I'm sorry to see it end, but thanks for a wonderful story! I hope you come back soon with a new Finchel story.
7/18/2015 c10 Kedzie3238
Amazing ending to this wonderful story. Thank you so much. Can't wait for your next one.
7/18/2015 c10 14khazrn43
I'm sad it's over. I loved this story so much. What do I have to look forward to now? Acts it you must write another one quickly.

Honor the Tether! Remember the Drummer!
*****Don't Stop Fincheling*****
7/18/2015 c10 noro
Wonderful ending to and amazing story finchel always can't wait to read your next story
103 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »