for Christmas Traditions

8/21/2017 c1 2acetwolf94
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
11/1/2016 c1 1sayasage
awww...!
6/12/2016 c1 Prisoner 24601
It's not even close to Christmas while I read this but who cares? This was fantastic, I loved how you added your own spin but still kept and even integrated canon lore in there/here. Good characterization, 'specially since this would probably never happen in the movies (although there are moments).
1/25/2016 c1 7emeraldz23
nooooo u cant just end this here it just seems cut off but anyways i loved this i hope u make more FatF fics
7/12/2015 c1 1Bookworm3501
This was brilliant! I never really thought about that outside of Jesse running Brian's undercover id they never really talk about his past beyond he lies well so the FBI wanted him. I can see how the whole scene could be straight out of the movies. The careless way Brian speaks about his past, and the way Dom is so blunt and straightforward. Even when Dom speaks of living by his own code so much he couldn't imagine having to be someone else I could hear Vin saying it.
Occasionally they didn't move much, and I highly doubt, given the content of the conversation, after they sat down they would be motionless. Although they moved around a good bit before and after the bulk of the conversation.
Although my favorite bit was when Dom made the 'you ain't a throwaway' comment then asked what kind of cheese he wanted. I can see them saying something slightly mushy and immediately changing the subject. I think it's a guy thing.
Anyway love the story.
Bookworm
6/15/2015 c1 2ptl4ever419
Dom is so awesome there there
4/24/2015 c1 TeagansMom
very well written I love this story very sweet, the sad thing is we may never know the true Brian o connor story, what his past was. good job
4/8/2015 c1 74SupernaturalGeek
That was wonderful.

The domestic scenes were really making me smile, especially Dom and Brian somewhat helpless in the face of Mia's determination to have a traditional family christmas. It was nice to see them in an unfamiliar, quiet moment yet even though it was unusual it never once felt out of character.

Likewise Brian and Dom felt completely in character during the deeper discussion of Brian's history. The background you wove really fits in with what we've seen of Brian onscreen and his personality, and what I loved most was that he was so matter of fact about it all but it really bothered Dom.

My favourite part has to be the end though. Dom's simple "You ain't a throwaway, okay? Not anymore" was so spot on I could hear his voice as I read it and it had such emotion to it without being too much. Brian's reaction was also 100% perfect for him, so understated yet you knew he did understand exactly what Dom was saying. Subtle, but utterly heart-warming nevertheless.

I really did enjoy this.
4/5/2015 c1 33whYFeL
That was lovely. I like your Brian's backstory. And Dom's reaction is so Dom. (Insert smiley here)
4/4/2015 c1 3ShadowWriter33
Good story! I like the friendship and family feel of it.
3/17/2015 c1 Insiyah786
This is kinda sweet
3/11/2015 c1 Guest
Loved your insight into Brian's backstory! Well-written and very believable. I'd love for you to do a similar story about Dom 'cause I never did understand why he got into a life of crime, even despite having a loving family and support system (unlike Brian), and despite his claim in the movie that he would rather die than go back to prison. Again, loved it!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service