for Scars

6/11 c1 Guest
Poor Shaggy
5/9/2020 c1 Guest
WHOOOOH! THAT WAS AWESOME. And sad... And well written, BUT ALL AROUND AWESOME! GO VETERANS!
4/4/2018 c1 asighoaighnqllg
This was good.
12/5/2017 c1 61Pyeknu
Did I ever review this, Rorsh? Damn, I should have!

Just saw Ken Burns' Vietnam War. Seeing all the vets talk about their trauma in the Nam made me remember this and the prequel story.

Both are pretty darn decent shorts. The omakes are fun, too. Thanks for writing them.
9/22/2017 c1 21edboy4926
Good story
9/20/2017 c1 Ryoji Mochizuki
..., ..
7/29/2017 c1 kimjo2
Well Done. Thanks so much for all of our guys.
7/2/2017 c1 Tammy
Jesus-laweesus. angry man right there.
6/2/2017 c1 2Maxtaf
Rors, this series is tied for my favorite of your stories. And that's saying something, as "Make A Wish" is the story that got me into fanfic in the first place, and still ranks as an all-time favorite.
I had to come back and read these again. I was watching some kids, and they put on the Scooby Doo tv series. One of them asked why Shaggy was scared, and the first thing out of my mouth was "PTSD". Which led to a discussion of 'Nam, war, soldiers, etc., that these kids were paying more attention to than their tv shows. (I even got them to do some research on Vietnam and WWII, because soldiers are way better role models than rappers.) But I had to remember where I got the image of Shaggy as ex-Airborne came from. ("One oh one in Nam," Shaggy replied.) 101st Airborne, Screaming Eagles.
I have to salute you as an amazing author, sir. Simply on the merit of creating, with a very few words, a characterization so profound, that years after reading it, it still is my new default way of viewing the character.
Thank you for taking the time to write all your stories, and for sharing them with us. Your efforts are very much appreciated.
Maxtaf
4/22/2017 c1 Paz
Owsum
9/29/2016 c1 Tammy
:3 yay mysterious person~
8/23/2016 c1 20thepkrmgc
the main chapter is well done, but the omakes kind of undercut it
5/31/2016 c1 Ewueil
Love the story, especially the possible reasons for his behaviour
5/31/2016 c1 6Rosa Mundi
Yup, absolutely love these.
5/8/2016 c1 CRA2Y S7EVE
You should really continue this story! Or at least add some more omakes, it'd be a real shame to let a story with this much potential go. Of course, it's always the author's choice. Not to sound too pushy.

-CS