for Squiring the Phoenix

8/19/2021 c6 jchayden
Loved this, thank you so much
3/12/2021 c6 MyName74
I guess so many snippets about different people aren't for me, but it was nice to read about some interesting ideas. Thank you for developing all those thoughts of integrating magic and the mundane world.
9/24/2020 c1 abexalixih
Simulating universes in which terrible things happen is causing those terrible things to happen and that's wildly immoral.
8/9/2019 c6 1Majerus
1Trippy story, thanks for sharing
2/6/2019 c4 juliecranford
cross-juicing XD
1/28/2019 c5 110Right What Is Wrong
I'm not big on HPMOR, but I have to give a positive review to any story that applies magic to get into space. I shouldn't have found the bit about Felix Felicis overload so funny. Eight thousand lightning bolts indeed...
12/18/2018 c4 8Greghero
Ehm... Ron was DEAD at the end of FTP. Did resurrection happen on the background?
10/26/2017 c5 kephasp
Up until then, I had a nagging feeling that the author didn't take some aspects of the world of HP very seriously and some of the characters didn't feel as well thought out as in HP, HPMoR or FtP.

But the brain damage idea really broke my willing suspension of disbelief and I stopped reading.
9/23/2016 c6 janefanatic
That was lovely. Thanks for sharing!
2/19/2016 c6 1FaeBreeze
This was beautiful.
1/28/2016 c4 2JQAlsus
Isn't Ron dead from the attack on Hogwarts during FtP?
Anyway, this is a great deal of magic-science agglomeration development, and as usual it's exploited by businessmen such as Elon Musk to become rich. I'm excited.
1/11/2016 c6 anothersignalman
This is awesome. Thank you. :)
8/11/2015 c6 Corwyn
Wow! this was beautiful. Thank you for sharing it.
8/7/2015 c6 Thasvaddef
Cool, this is the first depth 3 fanfiction I've read. Has anyone made a fanfiction of this yet?

The trouble is that it's hard to recommend it to someone, since they would have to first read a 256k word story, and before that a 660k word story, and before that the Harry Potter series, which could be 1 million words or more...

This story has some good ideas. Although I was hoping for more on Ignotus, from where FtP ended.
6/18/2015 c1 9The Epitome of Eccentricity
This doesn't hold the strong logical feel the other two stories had in them. Not to mention Hermione felt too head-strong in this. She also managed to say Voldemort without feeling any effect, and insisted Harry say his name too, which, in the previous novel, was completely unlike her. I respect your attempt here, but it just doesn't work with what we already had.
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »