for The Chthonologist

5/9 c2 1EmperorSnorlax
I dint think ive ever reviewed but i really love ur work.
Especially this one its very unique
3/16 c2 KIZUKI ARUCHU
Both parents looked to their youngest before glaring at each other. "Now look what you did/Now look wha ya did."

(BONEHEAD JUNIOR MAY APPEAR ASEXUAL BUT I KNOW WHERE THIS IS GOING!)
2/21 c2 rwbyfan0071
I hope that you update soon like this story.
1/9 c2 1Adro-Sama
I kinda want a drawing of Junior's new outfit
8/29/2020 c2 Guest
Don't see many fits touching on Snafu Comics timelines. Looking forward to more.
8/17/2020 c2 Cryinglumpofgrim
PLEASE UPDATE!YOUR WORK IS NEEDED IN THIS WORLD!PARTICULARLY DIS 1!
8/17/2020 c1 MOAR
FEED ME MOAR OF YOUR FANTASTIC CHAPTERS!IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I READ A GOOD FANFIC!Please~ or the world will go back to being a murky gray pit. Your work is great here! I can't wait for the next chappu, but I'll try to read more of your recent fics to see if they're interesting. Hopefully, you'll continue on this one. It has potential.
8/16/2020 c2 SleptK1d
Ty for the story so far! And it is funny to see Junior so serious, since he's portrayed as a dunce. For someone who isn't an expert in anything, you're doing pretty good! When will the next chapter come out? Will there be a steady pace? Would you make Minnie give her powers to Junior like in canon?
Anyways, stay safe and keep up the good work
7/15/2020 c2 Grimmick
Took u long enough and I love all ur GT stories by the way
7/12/2020 c2 nightmaster000
As always absolutely brilliant work, and once again awesome to see your Grim Tales stories being updated again. :)
6/22/2020 c2 ANTI REAPER
Keep up the good work I'm a huge fan of grim tales and especially fanfics of it like this but I haven't read one like this with Junior giving Minni Mandy and Grim a present that's as cool as these I'm expecting great things from you with this fanfiction and I know you are not going to disappoint because you are one of my top 10 favorite authors.
6/22/2020 c2 UnsanMusho
I wonder how I haven't found this fic til now LOL! Anyways always nice to see a Grim Tales (SNAFU version) fic. I hope to see both Grim and Mandy be more supportive (in their own way) parents to their kids and see Junior and Mindy grow together without Mindy being torn apart.
6/21/2020 c2 5Fox Boss
Hahaha! Nicely done, can't wait for the next chapter of this.
6/21/2020 c2 17duskrider
This is a enjoyable version of Junior.
6/21/2020 c2 25Emperor Lee
I'm so glad you're getting back into grim tales. Raging Demon Reaper is one of my favorite fics and you left it at such a painful cliffhanger.

And this looks like it will be just as good. Can't wait!
29 Page 1 2 Next »