for The Chthonologist

1/26/2017 c1 54Neon dagger
please continue with this story its really good
2/4/2016 c1 TerrorofDeathHaseo666
11/19/2015 c1 desdelor97
This was a great chapter,
please keep up the great work.
5/24/2015 c1 MonsterPhantom
Nice story, hope to see more of it in the future
3/23/2015 c1 asadakala
awesome story, from a demon reaper to a professor isn't a bad profession switch. To questions, man I have absolute no idea except some mythological wolf like denizens who reside in the underworld. Da spear is the same with da wolf pelts but hey both wolf coats and nice spear/walking stick were picked up in juniors travels across the underworlds vast realms, be it out in the wild or in amazingly gothic cities where he gathered information and contacts. his family always paid Minnie the most attention even as him being the eldest and rightful heir. Professor death has cards up both sleeves and chest cavity. Maybe if she isn't busy finding ways to impress junior whenever his next visit might be. In a different fight all together in say another town or better, a city. Him wanting to branch out to make himself something better than his nergling sister and family. Each having a given role or reason toward the respected person.
3/20/2015 c1 some one random
Mimi & JR Mimi & JR Mimi & JR Mimi & JR Mimi & JR Mimi & JR Mimi & JR Mimi & JR Mimi & JR Mimi & JR
please do Mimi & JR there is NONE WITH THEM THAT I HAVE READ AND HAS GOT REALLY ANYOING
(plus Minnie & JR is just to weird for some people)
3/13/2015 c1 nightmaster000
Great start. Can't wait to find out more about this version of Junior.

Something tell's me things won't go as easy for Lock, Shock, and Barrel as it did in canon.

I look forward to finding out what kind of reputation Junior has made for himself. As well as seeing what enemies and friends he's made.
3/13/2015 c1 Cf96
Interesting
3/12/2015 c1 1Razyangel14
YES YES YES, I am loving this premise, though Im quite curious why he is detached from his family in this instance, as he seems quite capable right now from his diverting energy to something constructive as opposed to self loathing. I watch this story eagerly
3/12/2015 c1 92detrametal
dude...if you keep spoiling us with all these freaking amazing stories I don't see how I'll every get the will to do anything...that said don't stop! I need my next hit! XD
3/12/2015 c1 22Brandon Storm
Let me guess, the spear is the Longinus the infamous spear that supposedly Mercy killed Jesus Christ in Christian mythology? Personally I expected a Nuzzlet of Kick Buttowski infamy, not to mention a chapter where we find out what happens when you feed one candy.
3/12/2015 c1 28bubbajack
Well, I admit this was interesting. I haven't read your Meeting of Juniors one-shot, but I still liked this regardless. I look forward to finding out more about this version of Junior as the story progresses. Till next chap, keep up the good work!

-Bubbajack
3/12/2015 c1 Slvr0107
The spear of destiny right? The one used by a roman soldier to pierce the side of Christ at the Cruxifixction.
3/11/2015 c1 animegamemaster6
Spear of Longinus? That's my guess. Really interesting story, and I like this version of Junior.
29 « Prev Page 1 2