for Just like the others

6/12/2018 c1 11KnightLawn
Wonderful work on this story I enjoyed it.
4/10/2018 c10 5AgentMorganB-006
Wow, Leo's "dad" is the worst! (and I mean that in the best way possible to you as a writer) Would it totally wreck your story if "daddy dearest" ended up... I don't know, say six feet under (or 8 and a half depending on who you are). I wouldn't be upset in the least, though it might take away from the plot if you get rid of him to suddenly, huh?
Eddie hating his new body is right on! Why didn't you tell us you could find him? *in high pitched nasally voice* "you didn't ask!"
What is going to happen to those kids '-' ?
Glad you updated XD
3/13/2018 c9 20KimDavenport
You updated a bunch of your lab rats stories today! I’m glad something prompted you to return to the roots! Good for you! And I’m looking forward to reading more LR updates from you in the future if you continue writing them!
3/13/2018 c9 5AgentMorganB-006
Oh my goodness! Look at you, updating old abandoned stories. I like to think I help inspire, but I know better than to assume anything (we all know what that makes a person)
Soooo many questions •~• What is the bad daddy up to? How did the lab rats miss them escaping? Surely at least Tasha would be freaking out enough to make one of them go look for Leo in the flames. I don't know how you pull off the shrouded in mystery, every time I do it something blows up in my face (not literally)
Thank you so much for updating XD you da best ;)
3/8/2018 c8 AgentMorganB-006
I know you said you muse left you on most of these Leo stories but... I just wanted to say how good they are. I personally think they are way better than the show ever was. "Spreading" is also one of my favs (spike/Marcus being overprotective bros is priceless). It would be awesome if you updated or maybe added a new lab rats story. I know it might be harder for you to get into the groove for it since the show is no longer running, but I just wanted to show there is still readers interested. Thanks- :D
10/10/2016 c8 9SweetXscape
Ah, this is so good. Please update as soon as possible! I'm lovin this :)
10/10/2016 c7 SweetXscape
Ooh, I wonder what that glint was... hmm. I'm loving this so much. You're writing is excellente. :)
10/9/2016 c6 SweetXscape
I loved it. Pizza Fairy? Hilarious. I like it, *nods head* I like it.
10/9/2016 c4 SweetXscape
That was hilarious! I loved it :)
10/9/2016 c3 SweetXscape
Wow, this is so good! I loved.
10/9/2016 c2 SweetXscape
You're darn right this is getting interesting!
I'm loving this. :)
10/9/2016 c1 SweetXscape
Heyyy, I feelin this. Great job! :) Xx
8/5/2015 c8 1the white wolf Haruka
LOVE This story ! :-) :-)
6/17/2015 c8 ZBUXMNTWP
Man, now I want to hear Eddy call someone a "brain assassin" or tell them that their "brain cell must be awful lonely" (insults from the Mandalorian culture in Star Wars).

Awesome story, amazing idea! "What if Tasha wasn't the one who got custody of Leo? How would he still meet the Lab Rats?" I keep finding clever twists like this, and I feel so stupid for not thinking of similar things.

I loved the story about how Chase got Spike. It made a lot of sense to me, and kind of made Douglas less evil - you know? He was only trying to help.

Can't wait for your next update!
5/31/2015 c4 RedSunflower
I honestly really love your Lab Rats stories so far (I've read Spreading) and so I decided to read this one.
Hope you update soon enough.

And is that an Alfred Jones reference to Hetalia? Or am I mistaken? :D

I also wanted to know if it was possible to write a LeoxMarcus kind of story. It can be about anything really. That would be amazing.

-RedSunflower