for Star Light, Star Bright

4/21/2015 c1 Guest
This was great! So real, so beautiful. As a mother of 5 months old twin boys this really touched me. I shared the same kind of moment with my husband. How amazing! Very well written as always:)
4/3/2015 c1 59cmaddict
Sorry this review is so late, my friend... long story :/ But, it was well worth the wait. Absolutely adorable. Well-written, and the best kind of fluff - the kind that lets one release a wistful, contented, heart-warmed sigh. Great job.
3/31/2015 c1 11sass box
I was so excited to see that you're writing again, and this is everything I'd hoped for and more. There's just such a serenity about this, you can't help but feel peaceful when you read it. I have this image of the three of them looking over the city, Stella holding Holly, and Mac with his arm around her.

I love the way you've portrayed them as new parents: excited, a little scared, but utterly content. It's beautiful, just what my shipper heart needed.
3/29/2015 c1 10LovesBiggerThatLove
Adore these little family moments. sweet really - great history
3/17/2015 c1 4SMackedCaskett
Always love these little family moments. Mac and Stella with kids is just heartwarming!
3/15/2015 c1 8Karateprincess67
So. Freaking. Adorable. My teeth hurt from the sweetness it, lol!

This is exactly how I pictured Mac would be as a father- can you imagine his reaction to Holly's first boyfriend! ] Also, great balance of humor and fluff. It was almost fairytale-esque. Well done!
3/15/2015 c1 171Crowded Angels
Oh how I've missed these two. Beautiful imagery and glimpse into their concerns and adoration of their little girl. More please :)
3/14/2015 c1 44smuffly
Lovely to see you back again! This was a beautiful scene with some humorous touches that I particularly enjoyed - Mac's 'sneaking' around and, of course, the toy cat. I don't know why, but the thought of Stella sewing a toy like that made me smile straight away and I loved the way they joked about it together.
3/14/2015 c1 13kaidiii
Beautiful story! I love it! Happy family! :)
3/14/2015 c1 7Rizzo's Princess
Awwwwwwww! So adorable! That was amazing!
3/14/2015 c1 115ChibiDawn23
So. Much. Fluffycuteness!
The ending we all wish SMacked had had...sigh. Love, love, love.

So I was totally bowled over to see this in my inbox. I've missed your writing. Here's to more in 2015! :)
3/13/2015 c1 Moska
Lily, this is as beautiful as ever and such a wonderful complement to Starry Night. Such lovely images of them with their Holly :)

It's wonderful to see you back writing again! Very inspirational!
3/13/2015 c1 oliya
great story and nice to see you writing stories again!
3/12/2015 c1 5Advazzz
It's been so long since i read and write about this beautiful couple and you, like always brought me back to feel in a fairytale, thank you so much!
I could feel you thought about me when you write it, because you touched at the things I love, your words was exactly in place.
Thank you so much! I loved it!
3/12/2015 c1 132hushedgreylily
ADORABLE. I can't even... I really enjoyed Starry Night, and this is a perfect little snippet of the life afterwards of the Mac and Stella in that canon.
16 Page 1 2 Next »