FanFiction.Net
for Queen and Smoak

5/26/2015 c7 2DoubleDee068
each chapter is amazing! i love how you spinned this!
She uhh lost their child?
5/26/2015 c7 CealSR
Oooohhh! OK I didn't see the marriage coming, but I'm TOTALLY OK with that:) Cannot wait for Moira to find out hahahaha! "Flip out" will certainly be mild I suspect.

Yey Diggle!

NO idea hat the secret is (I'm assuming to do with Anatoly)... so I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed to find out soon!
5/26/2015 c7 Anonymus2018
Really great chapter!
I like that threy are married :)
5/26/2015 c7 belairdesi
Can't wait for more! Love the marriage and I can't wait to see what happens
5/7/2015 c6 1hpgleek4evr
I love your little author's note! I think the same thing too! Love the story!
5/3/2015 c6 Fraulein Takoor
Damn right you are! OLICITY RULES! XD
5/3/2015 c5 Fraulein Takoor
OMG huge cliffhanger! XD
5/3/2015 c1 Fraulein Takoor
OH YES! FINALLY! I was waiting, I can't remember for how long, for a story like that! I've always wanted to read a story where it would be Felicity stranded on an island, but this one with both of them on Lian Yu is much better! Can't wait to read next chapter! :-)
5/3/2015 c6 CealSR
NEVER need to apologise for being an Olicity fan in my view! Just saying:)

I was so excited to see a new chapter for your story! Love this story. Can't wait to see the next:D

Dead curious about who Felicity's father is now! But really, I'm mostly just in it for all the Oliver/Felicity goodness hehe:D
5/3/2015 c6 1TiaMalfoyHoechlin
Amazing story can't wait to read more
5/2/2015 c6 4mfaerie32
I'm with you. It irritates the hell out of me to hear people complaining about how whiny and over emotional she's been since he came back from being stabbed. Obviously they've never been in fear for someone they love. Laurel is so much more annoying to me & has been since the beginning. But I do agree with you that I believe she is going to be the one to save him from himself. She has been his light since the beginning. I'm so happy you updated this. I was reading another story similar last year, where he met her on the island and she had a treehouse setup from when others of her group were still alive. It was an awesome read, but they haven't updated in a long time. I love stories where they're on the island together. )
5/2/2015 c5 3emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl
wait, felicity was pregnant?!
5/2/2015 c4 emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl