FanFiction.Net
for Queen and Smoak

5/2/2015 c6 1olicity-smoak-queen
Awesome update, I'm soo excited for the next part, this is such a lovely twist on the events of season 1
I can't wait for all the answers to the mysteries
5/2/2015 c6 Lililovingreading
Loved it
Cant wait to read more!
5/2/2015 c6 belairdesi
Can't wait for more! Love the blossoming relationship and the brief glimpse into felicitys background
5/2/2015 c6 Eilowyn2
My money's on a Thea/Felicity double whammy saving Oliver... and yeah. The Felicity haters suck, but a lot of them are just bitter Laurel fans who hate that Felicity slid into the plot so easily and naturally became the leading lady, even if KC gets higher billing... the whole "I hate how they're ignoring Laurel so Felicity gets more scenes!" is all about how they put their money on Laurel, and the writers guaranteed the audience wouldn't like her back before filming, when they changed the Black Canary's origins to turn her into someone who would take back the douchebag that slept with her sister.

They have no one but themselves to blame for the toxic Oliver/Laurel relationship, and the people who made Laurel their girl ("because she's in the comics as the REAL Black Canary!" is the world's stupidest excuse... are we watching a TV show or reading a comic?) are bitter that as a character she failed on so many levels. Funny thing is I'm finally starting to like her... as long as she and Nyssa remain friends, I could finally get over killing Sara so Laurel has relevancy to the plot...

Not that I overthink this or anything... and killing Felicity would be an even bigger mistake than the How I Met Your Mother finale... it would actually become legen - wait for it! - dary in a very bad way.

Rant over... liking the direction, and watching them together in the present storyline is such a relief because it's like FINALLY someone is noticing how much healthier and better they are together than apart!
4/25/2015 c5 Nerdy-Country-Girl89
Love this story please keep updating
4/10/2015 c5 An1meL0ver
Interesting take on the series, looking forward to the next update. Where is Sarah?
4/6/2015 c5 2aguscha333
please update! I want to read more of this fic!
3/30/2015 c5 Guest
DONT STOP UPDATING! I love this story, the plot and how you have them both going threw the island is great!
3/25/2015 c5 Guest
Update soon please!
3/24/2015 c5 badspelllr
update soon!
3/23/2015 c5 1olicity-smoak-queen
Really interesting story.. Looking forward to how it progresses
3/23/2015 c5 Guest
OMG please update ASAP!
3/23/2015 c5 2DoubleDee068
Ughh laurel i swear i wanna push her off a bar stool.. THAT ENDING! WOW wowww that twist
3/23/2015 c5 Anonymus2018
Uhh I LOVE this chapter!
I actually liked that the fight wasn't hig between those two. And Felicity said the perfect things.
Ohhhod the end killed me! I need to kbow what happened. I love that idea of her being pregnant and the twist! You did great :)
3/23/2015 c5 guest
I'm so confused about the ending! Pls explain further
290 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »