for Queen and Smoak

3/23/2015 c5 Newsies73
What?! I was NOT expecting that ending! That is so sad! I'm looking forward to hearing more of that story. Even though it will be a punch right to the feels.

And I for one loved the little interaction with Laurel. It wasn't a knock down drag out fight. Just a moment for Felicity to let Laurel know that she can't imagine what they've been through. Sternly. Haha. And I totally love the line where Felicity said his name is Oliver, not Ollie. I thought that was a fantastic moment. It's like her saying that the Ollie that was Laurels no longer exists, and now the Oliver that Laurel doesn't know, belongs to Felicity. Great moment.
3/23/2015 c5 Guest
What what Laurel got her ass verbal handed to her lol woo woo
What what! FELICITY AND OLIVER HAD A KID or they would've had one?!
3/22/2015 c5 julieann.l.wilson
Omg. Can't wait to see what was and what is going to next happen. I would love to see more of an in depth conversation with Laurel.. Not bad or good just a conversation about the past and the future..
3/22/2015 c5 KylieCullenSummers
Intriguing! I'll definitely be hanging around to see this one through.
3/22/2015 c5 CealSR
WHOA! There's a twist I hadn't considered. Although as soon as I thought that, I had to wonder how I DIDN'T consider it! I mean... duh! lol! Anyways... WHOA!
3/22/2015 c4 Guest
I love it! Can't wait for more!
3/22/2015 c4 KylieCullenSummers
Love love love this story! Such a great concept that is being really well developed. I'm all for a baby Olicity! And I'd love a bit of Laurel and Felicity interaction or you know...slight cat fight ;)
3/22/2015 c4 SMOAKin'HOT
love this story! and i was actually going to ask for an Olicity baby sooo yeay! :) maybe she could have gotten pregnant on the island so being 2 or 3 months along already?
3/22/2015 c4 Anonymus2018
Grear chapter:) I like the change between present and past.
3/22/2015 c4 valery88
I definitely approve the baby olicity storyline if you decide to do it ! Can't wait to read more
3/21/2015 c4 33JWolf28
Huh. I kind of love this. In fact, I really love this! Please update as soon as you can! I look forward to it!
3/21/2015 c4 Guest
I like. :)
3/21/2015 c4 Laura
Thanks for the update. I am enjoying your story.
3/21/2015 c4 luvfordelena
Can't wait for more, update soon!
3/21/2015 c4 CealSR