FanFiction.Net
for Queen and Smoak

3/14/2015 c2 Newsies73
Well you got me hooked. Haha. I'm very curious how this will affect everything that happens. And feel free to veer off canon course if you want. I do enjoy seeing things from the show with a different spin on it. But it would also be cool to see how much adding Felicity to the island could shake things up.
Like take Slade for example. How could that storyline potentially shift now that Felicity is there. Maybe Oliver doesn't hook up with Shado and her and Slade could be together. So maybe Slade and Oliver remained friends. Or maybe Felicity just ends up taking Sara's place when Ivo makes Oliver choose between Felicity and Shado. Stuff like that I think would be cool.
I kind of hope Sara doesn't show up in this AU. Not that I dislike her character. I just like the focus to be on Oliver and Felicity. But I'm getting ahead of myself. Haha. We are still in season one.
Great story! And I look forward to seeing where you go with it!
3/14/2015 c2 1CorynNighthawk3078
I look forward to seeing where you go with this story. I haven't seen many stories where Felicity is on the island with Oliver from the beginning. I'll be keeping an eye out for your updates.

Ryn :)
3/14/2015 c2 6NorthernLights25
Great job!
3/14/2015 c2 kontheo
This is so interesting! I'm wondering how having spent 5 years on the island is going to affect Felicity's personality (in contrast to the way she is on the show)... should be interesting! I hope there are a LOT of Olicity moments, I can't get enough of them.
3/14/2015 c2 Element Siren
Love it! Interesting way to incorporate Felicity
3/14/2015 c2 sakura-blossom62
Well that is definitely an interesting way to have her there and honestly it's such a good twist so I can't wait to see where this goes.
3/14/2015 c1 julieann.l.wilson
So far I am really enjoying this story.. Please continue soon
3/14/2015 c1 Lililovingreading
Lovely start
I always love reading these kinds of olicity stories
Can't wait for the rest
I hope you finish this story:)
3/14/2015 c1 Element Siren
I love love it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
3/14/2015 c1 2DoubleDee068
I am pretty interested on how this story goes (fingers crossed that oliver never sleeps with laurel)
3/14/2015 c1 Jean Deere
I like your story can't wait for more!
3/14/2015 c1 NJ
Ooh! So many possibilities!

Eagerly awaiting your next update! :)
3/14/2015 c1 Guest
This is amazing! Cant wait to read more33
3/14/2015 c1 sarcastic1515
I already love this story! Cant wait for another chapter
3/14/2015 c1 justread14