for Queen and Smoak

3/30/2019 c8 11LauratheChef
Why have Anatoly be her father and not the super hacker guy in that his her farther in the show?
3/30/2019 c6 LauratheChef
Felicity is Oliver's soul mate for sure! Laurel is his first love, Sarah his second but Felicity is his forever love.
3/30/2019 c4 LauratheChef
definitely a baby olicity is a must do :) And Sarah to live so she can be with Ava or Nyssa would be great. And perhaps save Laurel lance from being killed by Damien Dark?
3/30/2019 c2 LauratheChef
Do they find Sarah Lance on the island as well? i am enjoying this so far :)
3/29/2019 c1 LauratheChef
great start so far i am intrigued for more :)
3/11/2019 c14 Guest
I'm happy that you decided to write again and I hope you'll be bale to finish tis story in great passion and success
3/5/2019 c1 10lovesmesomedanilalol
I am sooo proud of you for finishing your Masters! I know that is difficult because I am about to start working on a degree in Psychology & Theology. So go you!

Death of a loved one is very hard to live with. I have lost more members of my family than I still have with me. But I am VERY thankful for the ones I still have. Just remember they are never truly gone as long as they are still in your heart.

I love your story so far and can't wait to read the rest of the journey that you take us on. But, I will just give a piece of advice that a lot of my readers have given me when I lost someone and got behind on my own writing.

Let your heart heal and don't try to rush yourself, we will all be waiting right here for you to be able to update again. My prayers are with you and your family in this difficult time. God bless you all.
3/4/2019 c14 Princess Keara 2013
Congrats on finishing your masters.
3/2/2019 c14 Lililovingreading
Congrats on your masters!
And i’m sorry to hear about your grandfather.
Wishing you the best
Great chapter and happy to see an update
3/1/2019 c14 RhizOneill
First of all... welcome back. I have missed reading this story so much and second... love the updated chapter. I so can't wait to read the next chapter soon.
3/1/2019 c14 lovesmesomedanilalol
Loving it. Can’t wait for the next update.
1/10/2019 c13 mybrainexploded
I really like this can’t wait for future updates
12/19/2018 c13 1Triple3JC
I really love your take on this story.. I hope that you up update soon... Wanna know what happens next... And I love the little addition of the daughter...
12/15/2018 c13 10lovesmesomedanilalol
I just found your story but I love it. Please update again soon.
11/3/2018 c13 2Vero Diaz