for Kitsune & Panda

12/4 c8 Shriharshan
the part where it says "this message will self-destruct in 5 seconds "
I was like mission impossible time
10/20 c16 TeraelinII
k-on! seriously? though I have to admit their songs are catchy
10/19 c21 jeremiahkelley93
Great chapter.
10/16 c21 7raw666
So, will Naruto pretend to be the ghost of the 4th Homage to scare the leader of rock to retire? As for which ghost he was acting like, all of them.
10/15 c21 4Monster King
Awesome work
10/15 c21 10HyperA2019
That was Odd but oh well.
10/15 c3 Vonta01
That’s that gas, exotic, superfluous, Weed
7/14 c1 Guest
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that read this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on the site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake, apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow. . . . . .
4/17 c13 Vactican
imagining a male in a boxer is kinda gay
4/17 c7 Vactican
thats rich coming from u pain hahahahaha
4/17 c7 Vactican
thats a nice reaction, shark
4/16 c3 Vactican
damn gaara haha
4/16 c3 Vactican
i always knew sasuke was gay hahaha;)
4/10 c10 jellatinous
I mad respect kitsune right now. he doesn't fall for the harem growth virus. you'd think a guy crazy like him would go diving in if he had a swimming pool full of pussy. but no, he got the two he wanted and made satisfactory deals with the others that wouldn't involve his fidelity. good show
4/10 c8 jellatinous
I must say, hana and tenten are probably the most stable girls in the whole series. they're good for the straight(wo)man act to kitsunaruto's logical insanity. I can empathize with tenten when she sighs and shakes her head. it is lovely and endearing. I hope hana can learn her tricks to the prankster's heart.
414 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »