for Kitsune & Panda

5/11 c12 OTAKU SAGE MASTER
So far this is I almost died of laughter
1/7 c3 7Write Your Wrongs
Omg Im dying this is so funny
1/7 c1 Write Your Wrongs
Oh my goodness… I thought this was gonna be bullshit but this fic is amazing!
12/16/2021 c21 lou2003us
I really want to see what happens to the Tsuchi Kage. Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the great work.
12/4/2021 c8 Shriharshan
the part where it says "this message will self-destruct in 5 seconds "
I was like mission impossible time
10/20/2021 c16 TeraelinII
k-on! seriously? though I have to admit their songs are catchy
10/19/2021 c21 jeremiahkelley93
Great chapter.
10/16/2021 c21 7raw666
So, will Naruto pretend to be the ghost of the 4th Homage to scare the leader of rock to retire? As for which ghost he was acting like, all of them.
10/15/2021 c21 4Monster King
Awesome work
10/15/2021 c21 HyperA2019
That was Odd but oh well.
10/15/2021 c3 Vonta01
That’s that gas, exotic, superfluous, Weed
7/14/2021 c1 Guest
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that read this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on the site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake, apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow. . . . . .
4/17/2021 c13 Vactican
imagining a male in a boxer is kinda gay
4/17/2021 c7 Vactican
thats rich coming from u pain hahahahaha
4/17/2021 c7 Vactican
thats a nice reaction, shark
418 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »