for Kitsune & Panda

11/1/2016 c10 DarkxKingxWill
Great chapter can't wait for the next
10/31/2016 c10 DeathCrawler
nice chapter looking forward the next chapter
10/31/2016 c10 3Uchiha Rai
I don't think I stopped laughing the entire time I was reading the chapter
10/30/2016 c10 NarutoKushina
Great chapter, loved some of the things Kitsune did and had done.

His portable whole that he can only use when it is funny was great. Loved his interactions with Hanabi/Firecracker was funny. His talk with Hinata was actually nice, though I doubt even Kitsune could ever be mean to her.

The first part with Yuago was great, I am glad she decided to fallow Anko's advice. With some luck she may even get her boyfriend's cough cured.

I liked Karin finally pulling something out of her rut sack.

Don't know if I should feel bad about some characters in this chapter or not. I mean Kiba got what he had coming to him for not leaving things alone, but like Kitsune said with his enemas he at least gets a sense of accomplishment though how I don't know.

Yuago had to give said enema but gets to take her boyfriend to a luxury spa, which I imagine was also all expenses paid.

Sakura finds out desperate women are now signing up to see Sasuke while he is in prison, she ran to stop it but went the wrong way. But that most likely will save her from a big disappointment. I hope if she ever gets a chance, when finished she sees it was actually someone else the entire time, like Lee.

All those desperate women get a go at Sasuke now, but will wind up disappointed most likely.

Sasuke is going to have dozen of women getting some alone time with him, but he most likely does not swing that way so he wont like it.

Tenten gets home from a successful mission, but has to witness the bromance. She will have to explain to Kitsune that such things can scar her if he does not undo it. So he will of course undo it for her to make her happy.

At least Danzo and his root have everything the get coming to them.

I do hope to see Hana move closer to Kitsune soon.
10/30/2016 c10 7raw666
Good job and good writing, also Kiba probably will need more negative encouragement. How about a repellent that attracts cats into attack fenzy while repelling repel dogs.
10/30/2016 c10 17duskrider
It was a rather nice way to take care of the Hinata thing. Sure I like her character and growth over time but her and Kitsume in this would never really work out. To be honest I'm still debating if cannon Naruto and Hinata really fit well (still no clue about how Sakura X Sasuke happened after everything that happened I was expecting Sasuke to be in prison at very least.)
10/30/2016 c10 19draco122
That was great. A great way to end the hinata. Story.
Draco122
10/30/2016 c10 Mister Whitey
excellent, good fun read
10/30/2016 c10 coduss
someone's watched dracula dead and loving it
10/30/2016 c10 ladygoddess8
I can see Kitsune later on after getting to know Hinata better, matchmaking her to someone maybe in a string of matchmaking of strange but successful couples.
10/30/2016 c10 wolfmoon30
Love it.
10/30/2016 c10 DragonxLord
This fic is too good, and glad you took care of that hinata situation.
10/30/2016 c10 david.teague.3950
If memory serves Kitsune likes his pranks right? Well why not have Tenten or someone persuade him to take up fuinjutsu, with the perk of learning the art being to aid him with his pranks. For example a modified sound seal, linked to a pressure seal so that when someone sits down the sound activates making it do anything from sounding like someone's farting, belching, Yawning, or creating the sound of a clap of thunder? Or a modified sealing tag that releases balls of paint that are propelled to the person the seal is aimed at.

Cute chapter on the whole though, I have to say though, while I've neither had an enema or seen some one receive one I do know what they are and I think they can be quite painful if not out right humiliating.
10/30/2016 c10 52Atomsk the Pirate King
It just gets better and better.
10/30/2016 c10 21Spidey2
LOL! Poor Danzo and Kiba! Love it! Keep going! And I LOVE what you did with Sasu-gay and Sakura! That was GENIUS! Keep going!
418 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »