for Forever and After

3/2/2018 c1 6goldenightingale
Hey there! This is actually a very very late review from me haha. I want to say that I think your story is amazing. The description hooked me immediately and I really liked the flow of the story. I actually thought this would be a one-shot thing but I'm glad it's going to be continued. I can't wait to hear the history behind their meeting and everything else! More detailed descriptions would be good though, I think, as it would paint a clearer image of the scene for me. But nevertheless, this is amazing and I wish you good fortune in finishing this story! Thank you for sharing this with us!
7/31/2015 c1 Eka19
For a second I thought it was a one-shot!
5/28/2015 c1 The-Idiotic-Fool
its a good story,trust me,i liked it -
and...wait...this title sounds familiar...executioners love...isnt that a song?...and also your summary..its like the songs lyric...well,yep...its just really familliar...anyway ill stop being annoying and ill be waiting for the next update!...
jaa ne!
5/26/2015 c1 Anilissa
This story is very intresting! Very sad tho, I tot Mikan was gonna die! My tears were controlling themselves. XD. So curious what happens next. Update soon!:33
3/20/2015 c1 iiAriya
It's a wonderful story so please keep writing this one.
I almost cry even though it is only the first chapter.
3/15/2015 c1 3Ayame-hime 11d7
Wow that was an amazing chapter. Can't wait to find out what happens next. :)
3/14/2015 c1 yukhira min-ho
it's very nice ... waiting for the next chapter!
3/14/2015 c1 1crimson oceanside
THE FEELS IN THIS STORY
I LOVE IT
3/14/2015 c1 1StarElsie
Mikan is too nice to be a murderer
3/14/2015 c1 lallen7799
in LOVE with the story already! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
3/14/2015 c1 CC
this is great
3/14/2015 c1 3Moonj2300
This is so good! You're such a good writer. I hope you update soon.
3/14/2015 c1 Crepelover
Oh my gosh you made me cry in this chapter it was well written! TTTT Please update soon!
3/14/2015 c1 3Dwmalove