for Love of a Succubus

1/1 c2 Curtis Vester Sprinkle
when is the next chapter coming out?
7/27/2019 c2 Guest
So adorable, please keep going .
2/21/2019 c2 xXKentonHatakeXx
Continue please! The fluff is killing me!
11/15/2018 c2 16thomaspheasant
please update immediately
7/10/2018 c2 James Birdsong
Great of course
6/8/2018 c2 God of Magic and Witchcraft
PLEASE KEEP UPDATING! I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY!
1/28/2018 c1 3Time Emperor
A lot of inconsistentcies with this story. Characters don't give necessary information about certain subjects to get regular responses. Like Kurumu's mother just saying 'one of those'. How the hell is anyone supposed to know what such a vague statement is meant to be? Fix it.
12/15/2017 c2 10Plumalchemyst
Aw adorable
6/19/2017 c2 Guest
Please update
6/4/2017 c2 13SilentSnowLeopardNinja
I appreciate how affectionate, intelligent and well thought out and connected they seem to be. But I don't understand how they suddenly believe with no doubt that Sirius is innocent and can be freed. Also is the healer going to set up the appointment with the goblins for them as well as ask for the removal of the horcrux? Harry sure is a sleepy toddler...
Hope you post more soon. Who's gonna be Kurumu's husband/love interest to help care for Harry? Tsukune? The Weasley twins (older)? Sirius? Remus maybe? Random monster hottie oc? (Not as fun)
6/4/2017 c1 SilentSnowLeopardNinja
D'awwwwwwww
I can totally get behind this. Good first chapter.
6/5/2016 c2 3Mardarkro13
Please update soon this was so sweet! I was like really? A cliffhanger? I wanna know what happens next! A good story so far
2/14/2016 c2 8The Keeper of Worlds
Oh Moka will dote and Tsukune will be a scary big brother/uncle for protection. Especially after ghoul power enhancements. Gin, pack mentality of the pup.
1/11/2016 c2 Tekurinmoto
Damn good story hope you continue it because there are not many of these kind of stories
1/3/2016 c2 Dragonsfire212
Please update soon really enjoying this story so far
49 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »