for Love's Possesion

9/16/2019 c15 jerkchickenz
The Stefan hate is abundant in this story with the refusal to spell his name correctly. He has been Stephen for the longest and then that is misspelled into Stephan. LOL! I enjoyed the story anyway.
8/10/2019 c1 Celesitialgirl
Why do you like to write stories of bonnie getting abused.
10/17/2018 c4 LiterallyMuse
Me listening to lovers and friends while reading this. Perfect!
10/17/2018 c2 LiterallyMuse
I’m screaming! Listen to the song while u read this chapter!
7/29/2018 c8 bamonfangirl
Okay...I'm picking up strong elements of gb1076's Playing with Fire. Not quite sure how I feel about that.
3/2/2018 c16 DamonSalvatoresbird
Oh wow I loved this story and read it all day until I finished it, the only thing I would change is that for me the baby would have been a girl, if I picture Bamon with a child I always picture a daughter, I think Damon would be so adorable with a daddies girl and that's what was in my mind while she was pregnant reading this! I loved everything else though, I love a good Bamon fic and can't wait for an update on The Wilting Of A Wallflower!
12/12/2017 c1 1Zayviah
if you don't like Bonnie then why even read this fic? I'm confused. it's her fic she have them "groveling down to" Bonnie ass much as she wants. it's obvious you don't like hey at all
11/11/2016 c16 2AlexandriaSalvatore-94
omg this was amazing .. beyond amazing... I loved the way way u wrote them and this beautiful fic ... I really would appreciate if I got to read a sequel as this one was great ... and let me tell you one more thing I also loved the way u described Elena by making her a total bitch
8/3/2016 c16 lucy willow
Your stories are very addictive and readable and this was very good, if a little too obscene story for my taste.. However whats all this with everyone grovelling down to Bonnie? I never personally liked her that much, I get it she has become a better character now, but in the first couple of series she was really nasty and bitchy..I would have thought Damon should be the king and he could have had Bonnie and Elena as his concubines.. I do like the Baby idea though, I mean if Klaus can father children and sire vampires why not Damon.. Hope you write more stories though... I think Bonnie was far too above herself with all the vampires, I hate that ;brain fuzzing' thing she did to them in the series.. Maybe some with Bonnie as the submissive rather than the dominant..
4/9/2016 c16 lucia
Oh, wait! I forgot:
- Klaus, clean my royal's cat popo!
- uf!
4/9/2016 c13 lucia
hipotethic scene:
- damon, clean my shoes!
- Right now, my lovely queen!
hahaha!
4/9/2016 c10 lucia
damon is a selfish dick!
3/13/2016 c16 5AleciaCullen21
nice story
3/9/2016 c16 Beachgirl25
Awesome story! Hope you do a sequel!
2/25/2016 c8 WTF
mannn damon I very ooc in this like damn
173 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »