for Predator of Predators

12/16/2015 c3 4Greatazuredragon
Nice story so far, looking forward to more, good work.
12/16/2015 c1 Greatazuredragon
Hahaha yeah considering danger levels the monsters of 'Claymore' clearly have the Ghouls beat. And with Isley and Priscila? This will be interesting.
11/5/2015 c1 4Vlad Tempest
You gave up on Hunt, Kill and Consume? That is a good story. I like Alex pre Proto 2, and you did him justice. I reviewed on the story and have to say Proto 2 didn't do justice to Alex by turning him into an insane villain, although he was creepier and alot cooler (minus him being psycho of course) thanks for making him the way he should be.
10/23/2015 c3 Blinded in a bolthole
So... Teresa too?
10/23/2015 c2 Blinded in a bolthole
Good story!

You however have some explaining to do! What the hell happened in the Island?
10/13/2015 c3 Arye7
Finally you updated! I love this story so don't give it up! I'm looking forward of reading more of this very unique crossover so don't take too long updating.
10/8/2015 c3 SpectorChris
Glad to have you back and good chapter
10/8/2015 c3 timothy.nguyen.73
Raki you got so badass ! ;D he's all grown up. Epic chapter. You know it's epic when Arima is there. I want to see one one those Arima devotees show up in the next chapter.
9/21/2015 c2 timothy.nguyen.73
More!
8/2/2015 c1 1Anime777
This is really good update soon okay! I love it so much.
7/22/2015 c1 Arye7
This is really amazing very unique crossover so please update Asap I Love it!
7/19/2015 c1 We
Well if you can make this one a reall good one, it'll get the deserved attention for sure but also if it becomes popular this may inspire other writers to write on this crossover genre so its really important. Good luck update asap
7/4/2015 c2 KC-Jones182
THis is like beyond awesome! Update already please! I beg of you.
6/30/2015 c2 MsArtists
Hurry up on the update this is really good
6/29/2015 c2 msArt182
This is gotta be the unique crossovers i really love the concept of ghoul pre. I really want more of this.
23 Page 1 2 Next »