for Total Drama Dictionary BETA

7/4/2017 c19 5Sour Dough but epicer
YES IT DOES ALEC! SCIENCE DOES RULE!
7/4/2017 c18 Sour Dough but epicer
I have never played a Kirby game so this episode is confusing! And I hope Alec doesn't die!
7/4/2017 c17 Sour Dough but epicer
Worried about Alec as I do favor him above most of the others, gotta feel sorry for Yuki, and glad to see that you enjoy the best ships, being ZeLink.
6/28/2017 c16 Sour Dough but epicer
A lot to talk about here! First off, gotta feel sorry for Isaac. Secondly, the Zinger/hornet was a lot less of a threat then it was made to be. Thirdly, Quarter Pounder and Gina were funny, especially the Cloud being in Sm4sh thing. Surprised to see Francis getting the boot though, as I thought he was the main antagonist. So Selena takes over that role?
6/28/2017 c15 Sour Dough but epicer
Slushie killed the the girl whom is Isaac's angel, I betcha!
6/28/2017 c14 Sour Dough but epicer
Playa episodes? That's an interesting idea! And what the fudge is that bee's problem I have no idea, but you do obviously.
6/28/2017 c13 Sour Dough but epicer
I'm dissapointed about Nuva being eliminated, though the elimination was an interesting way to keep a villain in. As for the actual chapter, who thought it was okay to have a zombie pirate!
5/13/2017 c1 64What'dIMiss
Quite a colorful cast of characters you have!

I always like your descriptions of characters' apperances. They really paint a good picture. And all their different ways of speaking are well-executed within the dialogue. The more...interesting entrances were well-done and unexpected. It's obvious there will be PLENTY of drama to go around. ;) and the end. Good old Chris.X)

I really don't have anything critical to say here! Nice job!:)
3/11/2017 c39 Explosivo25
Poor Selena. It really sucks that her issues got to the point that she's fucking cake-repulsed. She really needs some help if stuff is running that deep.

Speaking of cake, that reference to Amy's Baking Company...oh my fucking God. I actually saw screen caps of the facebook meltdown before the Kitchen Nightmares episode and it was a fucking mess. You shouldn't run a restaurant if you can't take criticism.
12/15/2016 c37 Explosivo25
Goddamn, this wrestling challenge makes me want to go back and watch some of the Vinesauce VineWrestle streams. And I'm normally not a fan of wrestling (pro because it's fake, and actual because one of the worst people I've ever met was a wrestler in high school).

Selena...:(.
11/22/2016 c12 5Sour Dough but epicer
Then a ninja flies in from the sky and we have a true ninja vs pirate battle!
11/22/2016 c11 Sour Dough but epicer
Why couldn't Francis just switch the votes to Danny anyway?
11/16/2016 c36 Explosivo25
Sorry you couldn't get much out of Xander this time around. I hope you keep pushing through to the end on this iteration, though. The stories that you are focusing on are great!
10/15/2016 c35 Explosivo25
Selena's so fucking gay, oh my God.

Kodomo no...nope. I googled that and I'm not touching that shit with a 1000 foot pole.
10/10/2016 c34 Explosivo25
Huh. I never really noticed the similarities between Gravelei and Hunter J until now. What happened to Hunter J, anyway? I thought the consensus was that she died, but I could be wrong.

Question: I know Omelette has butt grades, but does she have butt tiers, Super Smash Bros Style? If so, I'd love to see the tier rankings.
73 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »