FanFiction.Net
for The Shadow of Angmar

9/5/2023 c1 StoneTheLoner
Probably too much pressure now. But is there any chance of this being picked up by you again?
8/28/2023 c1 Guest
A/N: I won't be providing translations for the Black Speech segments
A dick move for the handful of user that use text to speech
8/15/2023 c37 UU TWO
So: it has been about 2 years since this story was last updated. Do you have any plans to continue it, or has it been abandoned?
8/13/2023 c34 omh666
Damn! Now that's, an army.
8/10/2023 c28 omh666
And thus we march to war! This was a chapter of posturing and talking. As you've stated before, not the type of writing you do well with or enjoy. However, it was fun to read all the same.
8/10/2023 c27 omh666
Well then, time for war I guess. Heh, you seem to excel at the combat stuff so, I'm looking forward to this.
8/10/2023 c26 omh666
Chaos theory for the win! I dearly enjoy the first arc of this story, but it is nice to get back to the events most people are more familiar with. Looking forward to reading the second arc. I can't recall if I've read further than this chapter before or not.
8/9/2023 c25 omh666
And see? he didn't need to make it through all that pain. Even with slaying the evil dragon, who caused so many deaths, the wand still doesn't have that taint.
8/7/2023 c23 omh666
The ending here is very reminiscent of the Hobbit. Really cool cliffhanger.
8/7/2023 c22 omh666
I always hated stories or even the movies, that make that awesome elf look weak, foolish, etc. He's an absolute beast and deserves to be depicted as such.
8/7/2023 c21 omh666
Some more magic affects from Harry, and we're back in the world instead of hidden away for the last 20 years. Awesome! Let's get rocking!
8/7/2023 c20 omh666
I enjoy your set up to the dragon fight in this chapter. Giving the blend of past conversations, and the foreshadowing of the conversation between Harry and the elf lord about the draconian battle before. And the clear hints of the sword coming down the line. Very interesting read.
8/6/2023 c18 omh666
Silly Harry. You'd have a blade to train with if you'd actually take it to the smith and have him look at it, like he already requested.
8/5/2023 c16 omh666
Have to guess that Dumbledor was one of the veilor.
8/5/2023 c15 omh666
An epic fight scene, no matter how many times I've read it.
6,569 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »