FanFiction.Net
for The Shadow of Angmar

8/4/2023 c14 omh666
This section of the fic was always interesting to me. Harry engaging that monster years and years before the fellowship does. I've always tried to figure out if anything he did here modified their experience down the road.
8/4/2023 c13 omh666
I mean, I've already stated in previous chapter reviews that I appreciate the effort you put into this story, but I'll gladly put it forward again. The continuity, languages, internal thoughts, character growth, and so forth are fantastic.
8/4/2023 c12 omh666
Time for Harry to fight his biggest threat yet.
8/4/2023 c11 omh666
I really enjoy the introspection. Far too many stories just give you an out side perspective of the characters and you only know how they're growing by watching them, or hearing what they say to other characters in the story. With introspection, we get to know how they're growing, instead of guessing at it.
8/4/2023 c10 omh666
That's right, send him packing. If a beggar came to them, they'd be hunted for sport. Jerk has some balls on him to even ask for their help.
8/4/2023 c9 omh666
Four wizards in a single chapter. What fun.
8/3/2023 c8 omh666
That tree amuses me. They sit there expecting an immediate result and become a bit condescending toward Harry when it doesn't happen. Then in the morning, it throws them for a loop. Heh.
8/3/2023 c7 omh666
The good writers always seem to have a tough time with elves. It's hard to do them proper justice. I do enjoy your depiction of them thus far though.
8/3/2023 c6 omh666
This has always been one of my absolute fave chapters of this fic. I love the fight between Harry and the big bad. And how Harry finally finds that he can use his magic if he figured out how. Then the funny little bit with the children trying to copy him learning to use his magic again. Just an awesome chapter all around.
8/1/2023 c5 omh666
An important bit of wisdom that unfortunately, far far too few people follow. Don't carry a weapon you can't use. I've seen a number of people who carry a knife, pull it to defend themself, and get it taken away and used against them.
8/1/2023 c4 omh666
I don't have the head for languages that you clearly do, but I love to see the dedication you're putting into the languages of this fic. The amount of work that Tolkine put into his works, you do them justice.
8/1/2023 c3 omh666
I really enjoy the potion lore you use in this story. and reading your explanations is a lot of fun.
8/1/2023 c2 omh666
See? Even Longbottom can teach us something. He might only teach his fellows when to run away from their cauldrons, but that's still an important lesson.
8/1/2023 c1 omh666
I forgot just how awesome this story is. I've read it two or three times already and just... damn. Thank you for writing it, and for posting here for us to read.
7/17/2023 c12 7RedHood001
It is most definitely NOT the next best thing. If anything, it's WORSE than any dragon.

Oooooooh, what a delightful tale you've written here. I'm so excited to read more.
6,569 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »