FanFiction.Net
for The Shadow of Angmar

3/25/2015 c3 guest
Hello. Even more story Saturday?

:P
3/25/2015 c3 LordXeenTheGreat
Excellent chapter
3/25/2015 c2 LordXeenTheGreat
poor harry
3/25/2015 c1 LordXeenTheGreat
awesome beginning
3/25/2015 c3 6NightWithMoon
I really like this story so far, and am looking forward to reading more - I'm curious though, do you intend to have harry around at the time of the fellowship (as the summary implies) and if so what sort of time scale/skips should we expect?
3/25/2015 c3 Guest
If Dumbledore gave Harry lessons on potions, then can we expect a more competent Harry than canon?
3/25/2015 c3 talinp
Holy crap this is definitely one of the best HP/LotR crossovers I've seen 3 chapters and you're already at 800 follows you should be proud of that mate 10/10
3/25/2015 c3 28chicaalterego
I smell a flash forward building. At some point, Harry shall be back with a row of white teeth, then use the dagger as a proof of his identity as he seems the female elf again. Of course, that would mean he couldn't return and has to make Middle Earth his home.
3/25/2015 c3 BioHazard82
Great start to your story. Please update soon, and often!
3/25/2015 c3 FalcoSubbuteo
Excellent story so far. I read 'Power' and loved it. This one is, as you say, much darker but I look forward to seeing how corrupted Harry may have become by his experiences and what he'll do to survive.
3/25/2015 c3 Orange3WhiteSkew
Hope Harry can continue and improve in his attempts to resist/not give heed to the dark.
3/25/2015 c3 FaraamKnight
Great new chapter, I hope you update again soon.
3/24/2015 c3 jeffs87
Great start. I like how you put hairy into the middle of the third age and not as a 10th walker. now he can make a real long-term difference in the history of middle earth with out just redoing the Lord of the rings story.
3/24/2015 c3 kyuubi'smasamune
Still doing good. thanks for updating so quickly. I do have a question though. In summary you said that eternity would be granted to him. Does this mean that Harry is ageless now? Or slightly Immortal?
3/24/2015 c3 Pouyan
hi , i think your story idea is very good only few thing that may cause problem .
1. you bring him when he wasn't finished in his world and now he desire to go back it means you want continue the story in WW also in my experience mixing to world is very hard and normally authors cant do good job , it was better if point of coming to ME was after killing Vold. so he decide to remain here.
2. because of departure point it is very unlikely that harry has very much knowledge in magic and now he is in world with strange magic and his only option is his potion that we know he was weakest at subject. to think that he use it to heal defend and .. will not be very believable. again if you had bring him when he was older you could have explained it better.
3. i think you need skip the time if you continue with speed i am afraid before reaching any point in story you lose interest in it.
good luck.